FEELER: Dark Sucks, Carbon Fiber bodied Alpha

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
I love the look of the ready made Alpha lights. I think they have a sort of "timeless" look. They wouldn't look too out of place 30 years ago (unless you look at the LED) and I think they wouldn't look terribly out of place on Star Trek. When I picture the carbon fiber look, I imagine that a carbon bodied Alpha would look downright gorgeous with a copper head on it. I think the copper would provide a lovely contrast against the woven carbon fiber. The copper has an "old fashioned" look to it in my opinion, and the carbon fiber has a kind of "futuristic" look.

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big congratulations to Jason for bringing the Alpha Carbon to fruition! :bow:

The design is pretty much unchanged since the protoype, but the internals... Triple 219 and Icarus! Sweet!
Got to love that each tube is fitted specifically to its carbon tube.
Well, the Bespokes and the Blue labels may be unavailable now, but this has to be The Ultimate Alpha to date. :thumbsup:

Newguy2012

Enlightened
Big congratulations to Jason for bringing the Alpha Carbon to fruition! :bow:

The design is pretty much unchanged since the protoype, but the internals... Triple 219 and Icarus! Sweet!
Got to love that each tube is fitted specifically to its carbon tube.
Well, the Bespokes and the Blue labels may be unavailable now, but this has to be The Ultimate Alpha to date. :thumbsup:

Will he have a monthly/yearly run or is it when it's sold out?

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow, good to see even more products coming from Jason. that stone washed titanium looks amazing. as for the carbon fiber light, i imagine that XP-L HI leds would be a superb match if CRI isnt a concern.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy Prometheans,

As others have posted here, Jason is releasing some new and very impressive Alphas.

The New Carbon Fiber Blue Label Alpha light will be a Special edition of a 30 pc. run.

The New Ti ICE Blue Label Alphas will also be a Special edition of a 100 pc. run.

To get the latest updates, please go to the Dark Sucks Website and subscribe to
Prometheus Updates to get the very latest information on the Blue Label Carbon fiber, the ICE edition Alpha Light, and the many other product releases as they become available.

GL

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Woohoo! Congratulations to Jason for knocking it out of the ballpark and into low orbit with today's sale! :) It has been a long time coming for the Alpha Carbon.

And yes, for anyone who's wondering, the lights were gone in seconds. Only 5 lights per run, so a high level of [F5]-fu helps. :p

Congratulations to my fellow Prometheans who have snagged one this run. :D

candleflana

Newly Enlightened
Picked up a Carbon from a fellow CPFer recently. Definitely keeping this light for posterity.

Latest posts