*Fenix 2015 product catalog*: lots of new lights!

newbie66

Flashlight Enthusiast
There should be three normal XM-L2 leds and one color xm-l led. The color led has green,red,blue and white in one.

Well that is impressive. Never knew that one existed. Thx for the info. Can't wait to get more info on this light.

kj2

Flashaholic
I am very interested in the PD40. 1x26650 lights fit nicely in my hands and I have been waiting for someone to make one with the MT-G2. Any idea when the PD40 will actually be available and what it will cost? I have done several searches and not found any info other than what is in this thread.

Fenix CS told me, the PD40 should be released early February. Before Chinese New Year.

newbie66

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eagletac used it in their D25LC2 color.

Oh I see, so that is the one Fenix is using. Thought it was one LED with only one emitter that can change colors somehow. My bad! :p

Thank you for enlightening me on this. :)

lionken07

Newly Enlightened
My guess is between $100-$150 USD. Either way it looks very interesting.

lionken07

Newly Enlightened
They are both very interesting (LD75 and PD40). I wonder how long you can do 1600 lumens on the PD40 before it steps down...

Capolini

Banned
No way, at least $160.

No way!! lol!! Got to be UNDER $160. The TK61 is $160!

My guess would be $130,the price of the TK35UE. ;)

I would NOT want it for $30 "If" the "Burst mode" is only for 2 or 3 minutes and heat is an issue where you can NOT keep using it.

Last edited:

burntoshine

Enlightened
It's good to see Fenix still kicking butt in this game after all these years. I love my CL20 and am looking forward to the other camping lights coming out.

Is the CL25R neutral white, or no? Powering it with a 18650 battery is an awesome idea, but a standard cool white tint is a no-go in my book.

I'm anxious to see a pic of the business end, straight on, of the LD75; so we can see those LEDs. And a confirmation of the battery type used in the LD75 would be nice.

burntoshine

Enlightened
Said manual, meant catalog.

Oh, okay. I actually went to a link (for the catalog) from this thread to try to find out more information; it took forever to load and when it finally did, the pictures were HUGE and it was difficult & time comsuming to scroll around and get past the pictures. I got impatient and gave up.