• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Final edition three stage Aeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy Folks,

Just wanted to briefly update everyone and let you all know that I should have some more news next week, which I think will be pleasing to most of you, along with full pricing, timelines, features, etc., and we'll get going soon after.

Thanks for your patience! :)

Enrique

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy Folks,

Just wanted to briefly update everyone and let you all know that I should have some more news next week, which I think will be pleasing to most of you, along with full pricing, timelines, features, etc., and we'll get going soon after.

Thanks for your patience! :)

Enrique

Nice. Been eagerly looking forward to an update. I have the strangest feeling I'm not alone. I carry my al aeon every weekday. It has been my constant companion for years, and has proven its worth time after time. I'm sure this new version will be just as amazing and even more useful.

ErichM

Newly Enlightened
Waiting patiently! Glad to hear we are getting closer. I need at least one or two :thumbsup:

spongefile

Newly Enlightened
Oh no! Enrique had posted the Paypal instructions and the price here, but the server blowup seems to have eaten the post... :candle:

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
:sigh: I normally keep a copy in MS Word of the posts I write for here, but for some reason didn't save it this time, which was foolish of me given the frequency of issues like these that occur here. If anyone has a cached copy of the original post that they can send me ([email protected]), I would be much obliged, otherwise, I will write up a new thread tonight for the Aeon Mk. II.

Thanks folks.

Enrique

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

fyrstormer

Banned
How tedious.

Enrique, can you post a list of the people who have paid their deposits from your Paypal records, since those people's posts on CPF have now vanished?

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why do we need a list of those that paid. Those people who paid know who they are and Enrique knows who they are. I think that is what matters most. Try to make as little work as possible.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

fyrstormer

Banned
Well, if it doesn't make sense to you, then nevermind. ;)

The reason is so people can be sure Enrique has received their orders, and so there is a public record that can be referred to in case anyone forgets whether they paid or not. That's the point of feedback.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
This whole thread leads me to thoughts about what CR2 batteries to get?

I've seen LiFePO4 3v CR2s at atbatt.com that I've used in the past in an Aeon and a NiteCore CR2 and they worked fine, but they are only a legit 250mAh so not a lot of life.

Does anyone have an experience preference on primary CR2 batteries. The options I see common are 4Sevens branded CR2 @ 900mAh (is that real because everyone else advertises about 750mAh). An inexpensive option seems to be the Titanium CR2s - their CR123 cells are pretty decent. Then there are the Duracell/Panasonic and others......

Status
Not open for further replies.