First Impressions: AmondoTech Titanium Mega Illuminator

Showolf

Newly Enlightened
You surely have a serious THROW MONSTER right there! :twothumbs

What a beautiful light, and I'm sure you'd be hard pressed to find many that can compete with it in distance coverage... This is one light that I would love to darken my doorstep one day... Simply awesome!!!!

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
You surely have a serious THROW MONSTER right there! :twothumbs

What a beautiful light, and I'm sure you'd be hard pressed to find many that can compete with it in distance coverage... This is one light that I would love to darken my doorstep one day... Simply awesome!!!!

Thank you! I am amazed by the Mega Illuminator's throw. It is my only light that can brightly illuminate trees 1000 yards away (what I consider to be brightly at that distance). The POB HID illuminates objects at that distance rather dimly by comparison. I was also in awe of it the other night when it was able to put a bright spot on clouds that were quite a bit higher than the low level ones I am used to lighting up. :thumbsup:

jagster936

Newly Enlightened
Ahhhhhh I cannot find this light anywhere are they ever going to sell it again this is crazy been waiting months!!

jagster936

Newly Enlightened
What is bj? I have emailed battery junction several times over last year lol. Need to call maybe.

Latest posts