First purchase 2014?

Trexwarrior

Newly Enlightened
My first purchase of the year was a PD35 with a Nitecore I2 charger. I love the compactness of this little torch that is incredibly bright for its size. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kj75

Enlightened
Fenix TK75 or Fenix TK61
Until the TK61 is released I can change my mind....

Best thrower of my favorite brand or the best big allrounder they have made....

ven

Flashaholic
Fenix TK75 or Fenix TK61
Until the TK61 is released I can change my mind....

Best thrower of my favorite brand or the best big allrounder they have made....

Thats an easy choice and only 1 choice can be taken...........BOTH:D as different lights,i will be getting a tk75vn hopefully in near future,the tk61 or tn32 as well........out of the latter i am not sure being honest(dont say both):laughing:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Most likely a Peak single-AAA model.

But no hurry on that. Already have enough lights to equip a small army.

wjv

Enlightened
Not a light, but I picked up 3 more Tenergy protected 18650s for my lights. This will bring me up to twelve 18650s (3 for each flashlight).

I know that Tenergys aren't "the best", but I have had good luck with them. They last a long time in my lights with no over heating issues during charging/using.

I still have a $45 Amazon gift card to spend. So it will either be a new light, or a Nitecore i4 charger and a couple more eneloops in 'AA' for my other lights.

bkb

Newly Enlightened
Just got my second olight s15. Got the first one for work a few months ago, liked it so much had to add one to my home collection.

blo9

Newly Enlightened
I just got rid of my cheap li-ion charger and bought the Xtar VP1 + Xtar 3100Mah. Got impressed by HKJ's superb review!
Wohooo!

kj75

Enlightened
Thats an easy choice and only 1 choice can be taken...........BOTH:D as different lights,i will be getting a tk75vn hopefully in near future,the tk61 or tn32 as well........out of the latter i am not sure being honest(dont say both):laughing:

The problem is my budget.
Otherwise I'd buy them all.:D

ven

Flashaholic
The problem is my budget.
Otherwise I'd buy them all.:D

Me 2:laughing: i would go for the tk75 as more useful all round with the good flood and throw.Then in a few month,once the tk61 has been out and the new tk72 will be announced:laughing: it may be a bit less or updated.......just a thought;)

Omenwolf

Newly Enlightened
My new Eagletac T25C2 showed up today and being a huge eagletac fan I am not disappointed one bit. Light is crazy bright interface is easily programed to the way I like it. It has a good size a were bit big for edc, I like the size of my p20c2 better but the beam on the t25c2 blows it away throw only is really good too, might order another one for my AR15.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
My first purchase 2014, ordered yesterday: 12x AW Li-Ions: 4x17670 and 8x18500. Hopefully I will receive them next week.

stona

Newly Enlightened
Fenix PD35, 4x fenix 2600mah 18650s, and fenix are-c2 charger :) My foray into 18650 lights begins...

Ishango

Enlightened
I bought an Eagletac GX25A3 and a Fenix LD22 this year. The LD22 is a great addition to my double AA lights. The GX25A3 has been delivered to my gf's address and I yet have to pick it up.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bought a SC600 MKII L2 and another SC52 (on sale now)

in the pipe:

Dereelight NM400
SC62CRI
new Nitecore Charger
Armytek Predator V2.5
Sunwayman D40 L2
Nitecore SRT7 (waiting for price drop)

decooney

Newly Enlightened
Finally got some eagletac orders straightened out after the new year...

New Arrivals: Eagletac SX25L2 Turbo, TX25C2 and D25C Ti recently, along with the the ultra-floody SX25L3 with MT-G2 emitter (wall of light) arrived yesterday. Wow. Each light is very cool and unique with how they produce different types and very pleasing beams of light. As of right now, my other larger O'light, Fenix, Klarus, ZL lights are not getting much attention after receiving these EAGTAC babies!

kj75

Enlightened
Me 2:laughing: i would go for the tk75 as more useful all round with the good flood and throw.Then in a few month,once the tk61 has been out and the new tk72 will be announced:laughing: it may be a bit less or updated.......just a thought;)

In the past I've had a TK35 and a TK50. Loved both lights, but TK35 was always in my pocket.
So for that the TK75 is the best choice....

ven

Flashaholic
In the past I've had a TK35 and a TK50. Loved both lights, but TK35 was always in my pocket.
So for that the TK75 is the best choice....

I do like my tk50 a lot,very nice light,well made and like the UI,all though a bit underpowered(i knew it would be before buying). Originally bought for work but beam a bit too tight,used with diffuser and more useful for confined spaces.I use now and then,may find its way as a truck edc.The tk35 looks an awesome light,dont know why i have not got one tbh,just always seems to be pipped by something else at the time.

Looking into my Feb purchase now,my x3vn is in LA at the moment so cant wait for that........:D