Flashaholic Getogether in Singapore! PART-III (3)

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
apologies, havent been on this thread lately, was down with a lung infection for a week and still recovering so no exertions for the time being, climbing up a trail i think would kill me :D

anyone recce-ed botanic gardens? closes at midnight, centrally located, easy parking.

Singapore Botanic Gardens
Opening hours: 5 am to 12 midnight daily
Admission Fee:
Free

source

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi sore-eyez and zeruel

Sorry for my late reply. Just came back to sgp today. As explained to zeruel through PM, i had an unfortunate accident just a couple days prior to zeruel PM. I'm still on my 3weeks hospitalization leave now, and it may get extended.

I *may* be able to join if its 6th feb saturday night, but cant be sure. Sorry for keep asking for outing and suddenly unable to attend when there is one. Appreciate what you guys are organizing, please dont get discouraged.

cheers
Eric

Not a problem, Eric. We'll do another at a later date, maybe 6th if people confirm. Hopefully you'll be ok by then. ;)

anyone recce-ed botanic gardens? closes at midnight, centrally located, easy parking.

Botanic gardens sucks for flashaholics. Families go there for a stroll after dinner. There're more lights there than a soccer stadium. They even project lights on the trees. :ohgeez:

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Botanic gardens sucks for flashaholics. Families go there for a stroll after dinner. There're more lights there than a soccer stadium. They even project lights on the trees. :ohgeez:

lol, didn't know that, perhaps Dempsey, in the heart of it, imagine the pub goers seeing a troop of lightsaber carrying people walking around.

Ny0ng1

Enlightened
any last minute outing tomorrow? i *think* i can make it now :D

lets go if we can get 3 or 4 person haha. hyperloop, lets go :)

SemperFi: :thanks: a bunch :buddies:

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
any last minute outing tomorrow? i *think* i can make it now :D

lets go if we can get 3 or 4 person haha. hyperloop, lets go :)

SemperFi: :thanks: a bunch :buddies:

bro, we need confirmation (cos some pull out last minute even after confirmation :shakehead).... :grouphug:

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
whoops missed that posting, been a bit tied up and forgot to check this thread, think i better set up email notification for this thread. :D

for us married men, a bit hard to get out and about esp with CNY comin up, lots of chores and shopping to get done. However, i AM going to go night fishing on CNY eve but bad news is that the place has a LOT of ambient light as i am heading to a commercial pay pond for my fishing fix.

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
Bukit Timah Outing on sat sometime in March, 6th or 13th (saturdays). whoever is keen please indicate with ur nick below, & PM me ur contacts! :party:

1) sore-eyez
2) Zeruel
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

suggestions to alternative locations are welcome, ideally for short outings under 4hours. does not matter its north, south, east, west or central locations. :grouphug:

thanks in advance for your interest & contributions in advance. :)

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bukit Timah Outing on sat sometime in March, 6th or 13th (saturdays). whoever is keen please indicate with ur nick below, & PM me ur contacts! :party:

1) sore-eyez
2) Zeruel
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

suggestions to alternative locations are welcome, ideally for short outings under 4hours. does not matter its north, south, east, west or central locations. :grouphug:

thanks in advance for your interest & contributions in advance. :)

Sounds like fun. I can't confirm yet as it all depends on my job. I may get last minute bookings so I am not sure what I should do. Can I just list my name there and back out later when job comes in?

Andy

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
Sounds like fun. I can't confirm yet as it all depends on my job. I may get last minute bookings so I am not sure what I should do. Can I just list my name there and back out later when job comes in?

Andy

i guess its fine, i will not be going both saturdays. it will depend on the size of the group & weather, that is why i listed 2 saturdays. oso, please PM me ur contact. :wave:

SemperFi

Banned
My local trader with Fenix will soon be stocking new shipment on the Fenix PD30 R4. There must be a huge demand on this model that I have been assured the earliest delivery to be no earlier than March 10th. :eek:

I'm in the UK during that whole week for a short holiday with the dogs there.
Oh well, at least there's the Fenix light at the end of that tunnel when I get back and pick it up from the Post Office the following Monday which is the day I return. :whistle:

I have in the meantime, received two hip holsters that swivels 360 degrees and fitted with the T1 and the Green Laser.

dcbc09fe.jpg

P1120109.jpg

P1120104.jpg

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bukit Timah Outing on sat sometime in March, 6th or 13th (saturdays). whoever is keen please indicate with ur nick below, & PM Sore-Eyez ur contacts!

1) sore-eyez
2) Zeruel
3) NyOng1
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

I'll be bringing a 2,300 lumens LED powerhouse.
Eric, any special requests? ;)

Ny0ng1

Enlightened
cool, cant wait

hmm special request huh (any 5 of the below, or more :p):
- a SST-90 or 50 light
- a Peak light
- McGizmo sapphire
- a Quark
- a nitecore
- a jetbeam
- a lummi
- a liteflux
- an eagletac

paiseh, never touch any of the above brand except McGizmo ah :eek:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're in luck, I'm planning to bring the lights you've mentioned except for the EagleTac. ;)

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
hmmm, new lights. :party:

Erm... think you've seen most of my lights, well, except the 2,300 lumens.

Anywho, one more is joining...

Bukit Timah Outing on sat sometime in March, 6th or 13th (saturdays). whoever is keen please indicate with ur nick below, & PM Sore-Eyez ur contacts!

1) sore-eyez
2) Zeruel
3) NyOng1
4) Jeff
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)