Flashaholic Getogether in Singapore! PART-III (3)

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
no worries, hopefully my new edc sst50 will not outshine yrs :whistle::huh:

my lights will not win the lumen war, but i am more than happy if it lasts long enough for the outing without a need to change batteries. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SemperFi

Banned
Heyyy guys... I wish upu all who makes it , a happy and blasting daylite out of the nocturrnal path you guys thread on... just Let It Shine On... as you walk through!!! :twothumbs

P1090847.jpg

roadie

Enlightened
my lights will not win the lumen war, but i am more than happy if it lasts long enough for the outing without a need to change batteries. :rolleyes:

thanks for the reminder, hmmm maybe i shld break up my hid mod and remove the 26650 inside and use that as a charging batteries to charge my 18650 via my hobby charger .... hmmmmm :naughty:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
:) Hi, for those who can make it on either Saturdays, pls put yourself on the list and pm Sore-Eyez your contact number. :poke:

woodentsick

Enlightened
Bukit Timah Outing on sat sometime in March, 6th or 13th (saturdays). whoever is keen please indicate with ur nick below, & PM Sore-Eyez ur contacts!

1) sore-eyez
2) Zeruel
3) NyOng1
4) Jeff
5)woodentsick
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

roadie

Enlightened
Bukit Timah Outing on sat sometime in March, 6th or 13th (saturdays). whoever is keen please indicate with ur nick below, & PM Sore-Eyez ur contacts!

1) sore-eyez
2) Zeruel
3) NyOng1
4) Jeff
5)woodentsick
6)roadie
7)
8)
9)
10)

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, can all make it this Sat (6 March)?

How about Andy and King2penn?
If both of you can, can you pm me your mobile? Sore-eyez's comp is down, I'll pass him your numbers.

Sore-eyez will sms everyone the details. :)

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am sorry. I can't make it both this week and next. Just got a confirmation from client and I am booked for both dates including Sundays as well.

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alrighty, no worries. :) There'll be more outings coming along.

I guess the rest can make it this Sat then?

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry guys, the outing is postponed to next Sat 13 Mar in order to accommodate everyone's time slot. :huh:

Sore-eyez will sms you for meeting venue. See y'all next week!

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
hi folks, glad i can post again. now using a borrowed laptop to surf.

details of Bukit Timah outing:-
date: 13th March 2010
time: 6pm
venue: food centre at the junction of Upper Bukit Timah & Jalan Jurong Kechil. for those who have their own transport, there is a mid-sized carpark behind the food centre.

*i am not sure if the stalls are open in the evenings, but is 1 of the more ideal location to meet as there are seats & is sheltered. if the stalls are not open then we will head for stalls along Upper Bukit Timah. :popcorn:

**any last minute cancellation due to unfavourable weather will be sent by 4pm on sat. hope not though... :green:

roadie

Enlightened
jus saw yr sms ...... -.-|||

its ok, u can leave me out the next time when u have 'nice' weather ......

anyway, my gears are already ready liao, so i will jus go for a walk from bukit panjang to dairy farm then to bukit timah, with or without rain ..... alone ......

if u joining me , call me :)

else, hope u all enjoy yr weekends :DDD

hi folks, glad i can post again. now using a borrowed laptop to surf.

details of Bukit Timah outing:-
date: 13th March 2010
time: 6pm
venue: food centre at the junction of Upper Bukit Timah & Jalan Jurong Kechil. for those who have their own transport, there is a mid-sized carpark behind the food centre.

*i am not sure if the stalls are open in the evenings, but is 1 of the more ideal location to meet as there are seats & is sheltered. if the stalls are not open then we will head for stalls along Upper Bukit Timah. :popcorn:

**any last minute cancellation due to unfavourable weather will be sent by 4pm on sat. hope not though... :green:

roadie

Enlightened
jus got back~! wahooo ! what a walk .... :DDD

anyway, my gears are already ready liao, so i will jus go for a walk from bukit panjang to dairy farm then to bukit timah, with or without rain ..... alone ......

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
sorry folks, i may not be free the following few saturdays, hence, not postpone but cancel the outing due to bad weather... :sigh:

i will organise again if i can confiirm i am free on future saturdays. in the mean while, keeping the "flame" going. ;)

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened

can't be helped, i dun control the weather.... :green:

i thought you are very into safety? yet still went ahead in such a weather? :poke:

roadie

Enlightened
such weather? ..... -.- small rain only la , aiyo :poof:

safety? yea ... i usually bring medical kits and other basic equipments whenever i go hiking .... but rain or not, isnt a defferrent to me ..... :poke:, infact i used to hike alot in bukit timah with thunderstorms :thumbsup:
ironically, its more fun to walk in the rain, cooling off the heat and exhaustion from the hike .... :twothumbs

last night, i start at bukit panjang {via bus from woodlands } den to dairy farm (open space) den back to where i started .... super dark and shone my lights almost all the way. maybe too long nvr hike liao, was abit slower than before :sick2:

wet? apart from diary farm fields are wet, else all are ok la, to me la ... infact the wettest thing around was me ... :eek: sweating all throughout ... :green:

the hike in the dark is so gd that i will most likely go this coming sat again!
(with or with bad weathers ... :ohgeez:, doesnt matter to me anyway :drool:)

can't be helped, i dun control the weather.... :green:

i thought you are very into safety? yet still went ahead in such a weather? :poke: