Flashaholic Getogether in Singapore! PART-IV (4)

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
get well soon Hyperloop!!

nice to know others are stepping in to organise outings as well.

as long as there are places to go, there will be local CPFers. but there are less places to go now. which is sad. :mecry:

ihtech

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to hear of your stroke, was wondering where you've been. Hope you're on your way to full recovery and join the group in near future.

---

To bump the outing....

If you're able to make it, feel free to copy your name into the list below while you post. Also add the lights you're likely to bring and suggest a meeting location.

Trip to Jelutong Tower on 27th October.
Meeting time: Around 7 to 8pm?
Meeting Location: Not yet agreed upon.

1. Taipan
2. Flea Bag (Bringing Polarion PH50, SureFire M6 with incan bulbs)
3. [email protected]
4. Moses Mok
5. Unconfirmed: pjandyho
6. Ivan ([email protected])
"

Can i join in? Didn't know they we have an Flashaholic group in Singapore......Newbie here :)

ihtech

Newly Enlightened
Welcome! Glad you found us!

What lights will you be bringing?

Hmmm, I will bring one Led Lenser M7RX(New model) and also the X21R. Thanks for letting me join you guys! Can't wait for the meet up to happen. :)

Taipan

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys, may I suggest mtg for dinner at Adam Centre 7pm then just stroll to Jelutong?
Meanwhile pls feel free to add on the list :
1. Taipan (Beast)
2. Flea Bag (PH50, M6)
3. [email protected] (Reaper)
4. Moses Mok
5. Unconfirmed: pjandyho
6. Ivan (ihtech) (M7RX, X21R)
7. stong1970 (TK41)

Flea Bag

Enlightened
It's almost 4am and your post is making me hungry! Indian Bee Hoon Goreng with a plate of Mutton Bisteak is what I'll be having on the 27th!

Taipan

Newly Enlightened
Jiak lat! You guys make me drool for soup kambing (mutton). Sounds like a great foodie cum flashaholic mtg which we can do both bf and after the hike! We could meet at 7pm, dinner 1 hr (end 8pm), forward journey 1 hr (reach 9pm), stay 1 hr (leave 10pm), reciprocate 1 hr (reach 11pm), supper 1 hr (finish 12 midnite). Do pray for good weather on 27 Oct although last Sat & Sun was pouring only in the day. Bring a portable brolly, poncho and insect repellent?
1. Taipan (Beast)
2. Flea Bag (PH50, M6)
4. Moses Mok
5. Unconfirmed: pjandyho (UB3T)
6. Ivan (ihtech) (M7RX, X21R)
7. stong1970 (TK41)

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am sorry guys. My job is a go on 27th. Afraid I got to give this one a miss. You guys enjoy! I have removed my name from the list for those who would like to carry on from there.

1. Taipan (Beast)
2. Flea Bag (PH50, M6)
4. Moses Mok
5. Ivan (ihtech) (M7RX, X21R)
6. stong1970 (TK41)

Flea Bag

Enlightened
I am sorry guys. My job is a go on 27th. Afraid I got to give this one a miss. You guys enjoy! I have removed my name from the list for those who would like to carry on from there.

Aww man... Well at least a job means cash flow.

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Guys, a reminder that the upcoming meet-up IS THIS WEEKEND! If you know anyone who is a light nut but maybe doesn't check into the forums or this thread very often, please inform them!

The meetings spot is at Adam Road Hawker centre at around 7pm if you want to dine together or 8pm if you'd rather not!

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Philip for the invite...would love to join but I have a long haul flight to catch early on 28th so I'll have to make do with the next meet up then.

Sounds like fun with loads of big guns are coming out to play. Have fun guys...catch up with you guys in the next round :thumbsup:

Shyan

chanjyj

Enlightened
Philip, thanks for the invite too. Unfortunately I am working this Saturday (in the same profession as pjandyho - crazy schedules).
Have fun. :grin2:

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Thanks guys... I'm sure it'll be fun (if it doesn't rain!) but more is always better!

I can't believe we only have 6 confirmed people so far!

airmj

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys... I'm sure it'll be fun (if it doesn't rain!) but more is always better!

I can't believe we only have 6 confirmed people so far!

I didn't know there was a local community here!

How do we get to jelutong from adam road? interested to join!

Flea Bag

Enlightened
I didn't know there was a local community here!

How do we get to jelutong from adam road? interested to join!

Hi there! I don't actually know the area very well but some of the others seem to know so I'll just follow them around! Remember to copy the list and add your name to it including what lights you'll be bringing!

Welcome to the community!!!

Taipan

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys... I'm sure it'll be fun (if it doesn't rain!)

No worries! Weather forecast is cloudy for tomo according to the NEA website. And I've tested the route from Adam to Jelutong & back again!

Rem the bug repellent and recharged batteries guys :laughing:
1. Taipan (Beast)
2. Flea Bag (PH50, M6)
3. [email protected](Reaper)
4. Moses Mok (Ra Clicky XP-G2, E1L XM-L)
6. stong1970 (TK41)

Flea Bag

Enlightened

No worries! Weather forecast is cloudy for tomo according to the NEA website. And I've tested the route from Adam to Jelutong & back again!

Rem the bug repellent and recharged batteries guys :laughing:
1. Taipan (Beast)
2. Flea Bag (PH50, M6)
3. [email protected](Reaper)
4. Moses Mok (Ra Clicky XP-G2, E1L XM-L)
6. stong1970 (TK41)

Thanks for the recce Taipan!

Hi guys! Just another reminder before the outing tomorrow! My number is 8123-9701... Call me if you're going to be late! Meeting at Adam Road Hawker Centre at 7pm, then eating, exchanging contact numbers (in case of emergency/getting lost in forest/separation etc...) leaving at 8pm for MacRitchie!