Flashlight Museum Virtual Tour

FlashlightMuseum

Newly Enlightened
Many of you have asked for me to post pictures from our collection of 2,500+ lights. Since I'm not really sure where to start on a project like that, I recently created a 3 minute virtual tour of the museum. All of the footage was taken from our brand new facility.

You can see the video on the home page of www.flashlightmuseum.com, in the top-right corner -- it is available in a streaming WMV format.

Hope you enjoy it...

Patriot

Flashaholic
FlashlightMuseum said:
Many of you have asked for me to post pictures from our collection of 2,500+ lights. Since I'm not really sure where to start on a project like that, I recently created a 3 minute virtual tour of the museum. All of the footage was taken from our brand new facility.

You can see the video on the home page of www.flashlightmuseum.com, in the top-right corner -- it is available in a streaming WMV format.

Hope you enjoy it...

Hmm...ok the video isn't displaying properly for me. It's plays, but it all in candy colors and there is no detail. Other videos are displaying fine for me.....?

crislight01

Newly Enlightened
Patriot36 said:
Hmm...ok the video isn't displaying properly for me. It's plays, but it all in candy colors and there is no detail. Other videos are displaying fine for me.....?
i had that problem too, update the windows media player.