• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Flashlights and parts

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
What lights are the pocket clips for?

No clue. Her's a pic, if that helps. It's now seven clips, and it looks like some are for standard one inch lights and some are for smaller CR123 based lights like the Olight S Mini.
1OXkiN.jpg

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks. It looks like on the left is a PK-PR1 (cr123) clip then a streamlight Protac (AAA) clip, The 2 middle- maybe a Zebralight AA, silver to the right is Sunwayman (Cr123).

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you, I don't currently have a use for them. Just trying to help anyone else who is looking for a specific clip.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Blue Micro Mag Quad description paraphrased from the builder. "This light use a half length mini mag body and four emitters wired in 2s2p configuration as well as the dual channel driver from Mountain Electronics. This combination uses direct drive off of a high drain 14500 cell (included) to drive the light to 6-7 amps at start up. There is around four to five minutes of run time before the light gives a low voltage warning when the battery reaches 3 volts. The battery is only providing about an amp to the emitters by time the low voltage protection kicks in.
This light also has a dual channel driver to create a moon mode, a 60 second turbo timer as a safety to prevent damage to flashlight/flesh, a four mode user interface (Moon-Low-Med-High) with off time memory, a tail cap spring bypass mod to reduce resistance, and narrow clear Carclo optics. Micro mag build described here. (triple version) This blue Micro Mag Quad uses XP-L Hi 3A emitters to output around 3000 lumens at start up based on testing by Djozz, dropping to 2500 as the amperage stabilizes. A stock bezel blocks about 25% of the potential OTF lumens so the inner diameter of the bezel was enlarged to let those lumens out. Make no mistake, these little beauties are HOT rods and will heat your hand in a hurry."
mBZh5O.jpg
HPaRDZ.jpg

JEc8Mz.jpg
2DDkRU.jpg
DSY8Fj.jpg

One of the smallest, brightest lights in the collection, This light easily blows away the Emisar D4 Quad.

Last edited:

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got the Maglite and gotta say it's such a beautiful torch. Form factor to brightness ratio is amazing. Plus four modes woah. I gotta have another. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to buy another.
thanks @lightknot for the lighting fast shipping and great light!

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got the Maglite and gotta say it's such a beautiful torch. Form factor to brightness ratio is amazing. Plus four modes woah. I gotta have another. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to buy another.
thanks @lightknot for the lighting fast shipping and great light!

Thanks for the kind words. More good lights and parts available!

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
BLF GT (Giga Thrower) 1.9 mile throw $275 No batts.
Glo Toob - bright white LED, MANY modes, clear base. $12
Mac's Customs Triple Triple Super Mag $325 (9 LED's, 3000 lumens)
Emisar D4 quad. Long and shorty tubes, $45
And much more!

grr

Newly Enlightened
Glo Toob - bright white LED, MANY modes, clear base. $12

Does it take cr123 batt? does it include rotary switch/hang?
If yes, i'll take this.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glo- Toob !!
Takes an inexpensive alkaline 23 AE 12 V battery, battery life is 30 -80 hours, dependant on mode selection,
Waterproof Push button switch
Is High Intensity Bright White, comes with a "light enhancing, anti roll triangle," and is visible over 1 mile.