• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Flashlights and parts

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
got it. just like you said, the d4 was brand new. the glo toob on the other hand...:nana: wow. the original wrapper is yellow with age. when did they start making these? in the '70's? i was afraid to open. gives true meaning to the word 'classic'. i didn't know they had programmable lights way back then. you can program it to start in any mode. i can hardly wait for my wife to come back from her trip. i'm giving her the present from victoria's secrets, popping open a bottle of wine, putting the glo toob in throb mode...and i'll stop there before i get banned

thanks as usual for the best transaction

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Micro Mag triple added.
Pics added, some price drops as well.
yf7inc.jpg
uFqnQK.jpg
FK0YS3.jpg

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got the lights, parts, & happiness. How come no one told me anything about mac's custom before? Awesome light. I'm glad this wasn't around when I was doing my LEO thing. It feels so tempting in the hand!

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
New Surefire 6P / EDC+ triple Specs: