Flashlights, Pistols, and Blades... :)

Glofindel

Newly Enlightened
Muyshondt and custom SAK
yty9y4yn.jpg

FelmarCorp

Enlightened
Great photos everyone! Love the flashlights and pieces :thumbsup:
Some of you have taken really professional looking pics, well done!

Here's a few shots of my babies..
I'm a revolver and fenix guy as you can see :)

59ride

Enlightened
this is a few of mine, unfortunately we are not allowed pistols down here in Oz, otherwise there would be a Glock G21 SF amongst these lights and knives

16032014420_zps3cd7d1f1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Glofindel

Newly Enlightened
this is a few of mine, unfortunately we are not allowed pistols down here in Oz, otherwise there would be a Glock G21 SF amongst these lights and knives

16032014420_zps3cd7d1f1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

nice collection. Great to see an Aussie here. ;-)

Glofindel

Newly Enlightened
thanks mate, just got a Benchmade 581 Barrage delivered, not sure how it made it thru customs as its definitely a one handed opener, must of missed it which is unusual for them, thought they might have stopped the DPX knife from coming in too, tho it was extremely tight to open, but once loosened it also is a quick 1 hand operation.

That's very unusual because just not one handed opening but assisted as well. You are very lucky indeed.

Norm

Retired Administrator
lucky for sure, its such a nice smooth opening knife, just a quick flick and its opened. After i ordered it i checked on the laws and read about the "flick test" and thought language i have lost me cash and had written off ever receiving it, was a huge surprise when it showed up today with no customs sticker or any notice to say it had been inspected.

Let's end the discussion about flick knives right here, please see Rule 11 which in part states
You agree, through your use of this BB, that you will not post any material which is illegal or which promotes activity that is illegal or could reasonably be foreseen to threaten any person's safety.
- Norm

Last edited: