• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FM3V-2 Turbo head by FiveMega

Nebula

Enlightened
My Chromie arrived today:thumbsup:. What a beauty:twothumbs. This is one very, very nice piece. I have the original FM3H in red, original FM3V in black, FM3H-2 in gun metal and now the FM3V-2 in chrome. Personally I think this is the best looking of the lot. Get one while you can
icon10.gif
. KK

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
My Chromie arrived today:thumbsup:. What a beauty:twothumbs. This is one very, very nice piece. I have the original FM3H in red, original FM3V in black, FM3H-2 in gun metal and now the FM3V-2 in chrome. Personally I think this is the best looking of the lot. Get one while you can
icon10.gif
. KK

So did mine arrive already. I also have all of FM's 3" heads except the first FM3V, and they do look sleek and sexy. Perfect, rich chrome coating quality, free of any electroplating or other defects.

:thumbsup: Great job. If you are on the fence, just get one (or more than one)!!!

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I hate to sound like a "shill" for FiveMega, but man I can't believe these are not being gobbled up within the first 12 hours. They are that wonderful.

DMC

Newly Enlightened
#9 Chrome plated complete head $230
Shipping $10
--------------------------------------------
Total $240

CPFID: DMC

Burman

Newly Enlightened
Could someone please measure how big "bulb-hole" is on the reflector?

Sable

Enlightened
Any word on how well these heads work on a Mac's Torch? I think some of the other heads had some galling/tolerance issue...and I really want one for my red Torch! :D

YAK-28

Enlightened
how does this head compare to the 2.5 throw master head for throw at 500' or 1000'? would this head be better with a particular type or level of bulbs, 1185 or 50 or 100 watt osram? i'm looking for throw with some flood mixed in using a 50 or 100 watt osram bulb in a 12 aa 3d m*g. which makes more difference the bulb or reflector for throw or flood?

thank's for any help or comments.