• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

FourSevens Goliath V2 - Best 123 Thrower

Rasher

Enlightened
These ship soon. I just finished 7 and all came out very nice.
Any winners in the Fiat Lux lotto? :)

Also, noted the Noctigon M43vn popped into prominence on store page: I'd not thought of that light in some time, but the W1/W2 options might pretty good. Any ideas on specs (e.g., is a 7klm+/100kcd+ combo a possibility)?

In other news, I managed to step on my lux meter with my bigfoot appendages, wrecked it. Fortunately it was the cheap one, so I'll be grabbing the nice one from other home soon to do the Klarus 360x3 runtime tests (it's passed my durability testing over that last several weeks with flying colors: water, freezer, oven, drops). Impressive light for the price.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Any winners in the Fiat Lux lotto? :) I think there was one W2 Fiat Lux. Not sure if that person bought engraving though.

Also, noted the Noctigon M43vn popped into prominence on store page: I'd not thought of that light in some time, but the W1/W2 options might pretty good. Any ideas on specs (e.g., is a 7klm+/100kcd+ combo a possibility)? I will have numbers up and announce it in the Ws Thread

In other news, I managed to step on my lux meter with my bigfoot appendages, wrecked it. Fortunately it was the cheap one, so I'll be grabbing the nice one from other home soon to do the Klarus 360x3 runtime tests (it's passed my durability testing over that last several weeks with flying colors: water, freezer, oven, drops). Impressive light for the price. What's Oven?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
All Goliath shipped. I also made 3 spares. A W1, a W2, and a SST20 3000K 95CRI. All excellent. If you want one just email me. Thanks

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I'll take the 3000k SST20 95CRI Goliath.
PM/Email price including specs on birth certificate.

Please email me. I am not sure what your email is. Sorry I can never connect the names here to emails.

All Goliath shipped. I also made 3 spares. A W1, a W2, and a SST20 3000K 95CRI. All excellent. If you want one just email me. Thanks

Thank you!!! Although a bit saddened that Goliath V2 has 5k less CD than V1 with Olson black, perhaps the first one had a larger inner reflector? Or maybe Olson black really was just the perfect candidate haha. Oh well, still loads cheaper than V1 and with a magnet! :) Appreciate your work Vinh, will definitely post my thoughts after receiving!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I gifted my dad a Goliath V1 when he said he wanted something small with best throw. I found it in his room the other day. I will use it to compare to W1 and W2.

Rasher

Enlightened
The Goliath V2 W1 and 3000k SST20 High CRI showed up today.
Serious wow on W1 throw, and the high CRI is just a yummy tint. Love 'em!

I quite like the new style: not more or less than I like the original, just nice in its own way.

Thanks, Vinh!

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
Vihn, any chance you might make more 3000k SST20s? I want one, but by the time I saw it, it was already too late...