FOX NEWS CANCELS MY PILLOW AND MIKE LINDELL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW, do you believe this? FOX NEWS has cancelled all of Mike Lindell's My Pillow advertising contracts! I guess they got a little "bent" at him hiring some of their reporters away from them.

Poppy

Flashaholic
WOW, do you believe this? FOX NEWS has cancelled all of Mike Lindell's My Pillow advertising contracts!
"As soon as their account is paid, we would be happy to accept their advertising," Fox spokeswoman Irena Briganti said.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Lindell acknowledged that MyPillow owes money to Fox. He put the figure at $7.8 million,

Lindell acknowledged in an interview in October that he owed two law firms that were defending him against lawsuits by Dominion and Smartmatic millions of dollars that he couldn't pay, which is why they quit. He said MyPillow had been "decimated."

source:

Guitar Guy

Enlightened
Fox News went woke years ago when Murdoch's sons took over. They keep a couple of right leaning anchors just for the $$, trying to keep some conservative watchers. Of course they won't want Lindell on air for the coming election year.

I haven't watched a minute of Fox News in years. Newsmax is where the real news is - and they show you clips every day of what all of the corporate news networks are spewing. You'd be surprised at how all of those networks use the exact same buzz words and phrases from day to day. As if they're getting instructions from the gov't, like state run media in communist countries, wink wink.

Of course, CNN admitted years ago that they take payments from the Democrat party, so you know that the other leftist networks do as well. What other reason would so called "journalists" have to ruin their reputations by telling blatant lies, and deceptively editing videos and words of others to push a false narrative? Money.

As a side note: Newsmax has the hottest women in the news business.❤️❤️🍭🍧😁

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
WOW, do you believe this? FOX NEWS has cancelled all of Mike Lindell's My Pillow advertising contracts! I guess they got a little "bent" at him hiring some of their reporters away from them.

They didn't cancel him. He hasn't paid his advertising bills for August thru December. Any network would do the same to anyone else who was in arrears.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Ever notice he sounds like he is doing an impression of Chris Farley I live in a van by the river guy ?

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Good info @Poppy. Thanks for dispelling the myth.
I deleted my original post in this thread since it was pure speculation.

I haven't watched fox news in years. When I did it was while bored in a hotel room. When Dennis Miller was no longer on Bill O'Reilly I had no reason to watch it anymore. Dennis used words that I had to look up like "hyjinx".
Paraphrasing he said "of course Adam & Eve were guilty of hyjinx, what else would you expect from naked teenagers?"

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
"As soon as their account is paid, we would be happy to accept their advertising," Fox spokeswoman Irena Briganti said.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Lindell acknowledged that MyPillow owes money to Fox. He put the figure at $7.8 million,

Lindell acknowledged in an interview in October that he owed two law firms that were defending him against lawsuits by Dominion and Smartmatic millions of dollars that he couldn't pay, which is why they quit. He said MyPillow had been "decimated."

source:
That's why you get the money first! Any hooker could have told them that.

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't watch American news but my heroes, that also have a new agency, beheaded a CNN reporter on their news but that is neither here nor there.

Anyways he overprices his pillows. Sure they are made in USA but so isn't Walmart's and another brand for 1/5 of the cost. He also supports Trump.

When I was on here the first time I used to watch CNN and Fox with other programmes such as Glenn Beck's show to try to get both sides of the issues and I discovered in all this that both sides pushed agendas on things I don't like. Glenn Beck was also highly unprofessional with his crying episodes. No wonder he couldn't keep his show on the air. I think it would take not discussing celebs, not pushing dem/rep agendas, and not pandering to the US Gov so much for the news here to be taken seriously.

Guitar Guy

Enlightened
@Guitar Guy can you please cite a reliable source for this statement?
I did a search for it and couldn't find it.
It was way back in the early obummer years. I'm sure google and big tech have scrubbed articles about it by now, but CNN openly admitted it and it was pretty generally accepted everywhere if you followed politics at the time. I don't have time to research 15 year old news at this point. I certainly believe you and am not surprised if you can't find it, but if you see today's clips played by real news, like Newsmax, and likely by OAN, Real America's Voice, etc, of how highly coordinated the corporate news networks are with leftist propaganda and political smears of anyone who is pro America, you can see with your own eyes that they're being fed their info., and most likely dollars, by someone on a daily basis. You will not see anything about it on Fox News, google, or youtube.

I'll tell you what you can check out, if you haven't. Go to the website open dot ink, and read the twitter files that Elon Musk released to see how the leftist gov't and the FBI coordinated to squash pro-America free speech and conservative viewpoints. Anyone who hasn't read Musk's Twitter Files is in the dark, and should really read them. Once you see what they did on social media, you will have no doubts about mainstream news networks. That site also shows the legal briefs about what really went on in the Georgia elections, where DJT is being railroaded. Catherine Englebrecht's site, True the Vote, also has great info. That's about the best I can do, @Poppy. Check it out, there may be a quiz, haha.

I'm a registered Independent, by the way, pro business, pro America, pro Constitution and pro veterans & military. Not trying to offend anyone. I despise both major political parties and how DC politics as strayed away from "gov't of, by, and for the people". I seek and follow the truth, because it is what it is.

Last edited:

Galane

Newly Enlightened
It was way back in the early obummer years. I'm sure google and big tech have scrubbed articles about it by now, but CNN openly admitted it and it was pretty generally accepted everywhere if you followed politics at the time. I don't have time to research 15 year old news at this point. I certainly believe you and am not surprised if you can't find it, but if you see today's clips played by real news, like Newsmax, and likely by OAN, Real America's Voice, etc, of how highly coordinated the corporate news networks are with leftist propaganda and political smears of anyone who is pro America, you can see with your own eyes that they're being fed their info., and most likely dollars, by someone on a daily basis. You will not see anything about it on Fox News, google, or youtube.

I'll tell you what you can check out, if you haven't. Go to the website open dot ink, and read the twitter files that Elon Musk released to see how the leftist gov't and the FBI coordinated to squash pro-America free speech and conservative viewpoints. Anyone who hasn't read Musk's Twitter Files is in the dark, and should really read them. Once you see what they did on social media, you will have no doubts about mainstream news networks. That site also shows the legal briefs about what really went on in the Georgia elections, where DJT is being railroaded. Catherine Englebrecht's site, True the Vote, also has great info. That's about the best I can do, @Poppy. Check it out, there may be a quiz, haha.

I'm a registered Independent, by the way, pro business, pro America, pro Constitution and pro veterans & military. Not trying to offend anyone. I despise both major political parties and how DC politics as strayed away from "gov't of, by, and for the people". I seek and follow the truth, because it is what it is.
Years ago there was a site that provided some details on political donations by employees of the news networks. Unsurprisingly NBC was 100% donating to Democrats. ABC had just two employees donate to the GOP, with all other donors forking it over to Democrats. CBS' data wasn't listed. FOX News employees gave less in total but still well over half donated to Democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.