FOX NEWS CANCELS MY PILLOW AND MIKE LINDELL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_2864.jpeg

Poppy

Flashaholic
@Guitar Guy Thankyou for taking the time to respond. I understand that you can't easily find a citation stating that the Democrats pay CNN to put the Democrat spin on their news.

It's a shame that most if not all of the news networks can't be trusted to not spin their news stories. NewsMax, IMO spins the news just slightly less than Fox does.

Personally I won't waste my time reading tweets.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
My Pillow got removed from a bunch of stores like Wal Mart and Target. That was pretty much the backbone of the business that had gone from a mom & pop operation to a big company with lots of employees. I'm not surprised the company is now struggling.

I'll get political breifly here. There's a saying "go woke go broke". When large companies dive into political crap (like Bud lite for example) bad things happen to them. Mike entered a political adgenda and is now paying the price too.

Big @$$ companies need to stay out of politics. Take oh I don't know let's say Folgers coffee. Great big company with lots of customers from both political camps. Camps that defend their position with ferver. Say they suddenly announce they're for something right wing or left wing. With America divided about 50/50 guess what? They instantly lose half of their customers.

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Didn't MagLite used to be very prorepublican? Of course that was in a time when both parties weren't so extreme and tended to have the nations best interests in mind.

Being that they are mostly made in USA/DE and they have a high nostalgia value I wouldn't stop shopping with them if they suddenly made a poor political move.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
btw i trully dont watch the news for real last week it almost ended up bad for since no weathger either well i go outside and see everyone preping for bad Weather Luckly i saw that because we got some lol

yearnslow

Enlightened
@ Bykfixer..

I think that's the problem, they can't stay out of politics. Corporations basically run politics.
It seems the brainwashing has taken away the idea of common sense within these corporations, which will inevitably lead to
A breakdown of the capitalist ideology..... which of course, is the game plan.
The more 'woke' employees there are, the less anyone will eventually notice that their lives have suddenly turned to poop.

It's really dangerous to dismantle institutions and customs that a population relies on for a sense of normality,
These enforced and accelerated changes have, historically, led to various outcomes, including war.

Status
Not open for further replies.