• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 123 body for Ion (Formerly Mystery battery body)

DM51

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Mystery battery body(s)

Ty_Bower said:
I'll pass on buying one, but I'm certainly enjoying the show. :popcorn:
I've just noticed your sigline, Ty. Is that an oven turkey bag you're talking about??

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now I can't wait to see what the real price is on these bodies that we don't know if we can use! If the price is right, i'll definately order multiples...

schiesz

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well if it's a body for an existing light, cool...as long as I own or can reasonably own a head for it lol.

That said, if it's a body for a head YC is coming out with, I can only hope that us early adoptors will get to feel the love on that end too...as a way to :nana: the "non-believers."

aml

Newly Enlightened

yclo, ill trade you something for one of them....but im not gonna tell you what that something is.:sssh::laughing:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

aml said:
yclo, ill trade you something for one of them....but im not gonna tell you what that something is.:sssh::laughing:
:lolsign:nice one... BTW has anyone received any replies to e-mail??

yclo

Flashaholic*

Cuso - I sent you another email just in case you didn't get the first one.

Everyone - Apologies if I haven't answered any questions yet, I was hoping to have some fun with everyone guessing but I didn't expect people to actually buy something they have no idea what it's for!

I'll have to rethink my plan. :thinking:

Ctechlite said:
Just in case anyone is interested YC has a history of modding, so I think this will be interesting to see what direction his learing has taken him in creating something...
Thanks for pointing this out, it allows me to bring up an old item of mine which I feel is still not obsolete even with all those CREE/SSC leds. I am of course refering to the KL-Adaptor. :wave:

-YC

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

yclo said:
Thanks for pointing this out, it allows me to bring up an old item of mine which I feel is still not obsolete even with all those CREE/SSC leds. I am of course refering to the KL-Adaptor. :wave:

-YC

Thats funny, I was about to bring up the KL-Adapter! It would be GREAT if it was for the KL Adapter, since that means it would would for surefire E series...

schiesz

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll bet it's the CR123 adaptor for one of these...

If not, then it's a CR123 body for a 2AA / 2C / 2D Maglite ?

Last edited:

TorchBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bumpit:
cmacclel said:
I must say thats the most original sales slogan I have come across in my 35 years here :)

Mac
Your join date is Jul 2003. I make that less than 4 years you've been here. :touche:

Latest posts