• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Azco Ti 16340

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
I've purchased several of Yitsan's AAA lights but not familiar with his switches. Anyone know if this is a regular reverse clicky (that supports 1/2 presses for output)
or some sort of electronic deal? I'm also curious regarding the 6 vial switch. Size on this light is very appealing to me.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
He uses electronic switches much like the ones on the V10R Ti switches (to compare a light you may be more familiar with). They are essentially on/off switches with no momentary due to the nature of the switch.

phatal

Newly Enlightened
Hi again folks. Can the trits be swapped at a later date if you don't like the colours when they turn up?

gunga

Flashaholic
it is possible but it's a bit of a pain. The trits in the switch will likely break when attempting to remove them. The body trits are a bit easier. They also cost around $10 each unless you install them yourself.

TacoHerder

Newly Enlightened
Email sent! Man, I cant wait to receive my first Tain. Super pocket friendly too.

stingray3

Enlightened
Hope this is not against the rules but Tain does not receive PM's so I will ask here....Tain I need a new necklace chain for my light. Anyway I can buy 1 or 2 of them from you? :)

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Thought you guys would enjoy this photo i took of my Azco with some other high end lights? to show its relative size:

df43e9427199a0d503776973b7d9be5d.jpg

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great photo. I saw this in the fb group and immediately recognized it. My azco hasn't arrived yet and I'm getting pretty impatient for it... :)