• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: More Extreme III's made. ENDED!

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: More Extreme III's made.

I am thinking about doing a small run of warm white and neutral white versions of the Extreme III's. For the warm white a 60 lumen Rebel will be used and the neutral white a 80 lumen Rebel. Also, I was thinking about making a few Red using 40 lumen Rebels. I will need to have atleast minimum 22 commitments and will be based on a pre-pay. The price per unit will be $120.00 each. If I can get 30 people to commit or sell 30 units the price will go down to $115.00 per unit. This will include express mail shipping and Paypal fees. At the moment, I have enough parts to make 35 units, just need to order the LED's. If someone could start a list to get this off the ground would be nice. Once started I can take over.

ARC mania

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Just checked Rebel data sheet.

Typical CCT: Cool White 6500K
Neutral White 4100K
Warm White 3100K

Typical CRI: Cool White 70
Neutral White 75
Warm White 85

Bill

W8HF

Newly Enlightened

I'll take a red LED version!

-Charles

ARC mania

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am going to order the LED's in the warm white, neutral white and red configurations. I should say its not a pre-pay as I can ship out within 32 hours after receiving payment. This is after I have the LED's in hand. I'll post when LED's are in hand.

ARC mania

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

I am going to order the LED's in the warm white, neutral white and red configurations. I should say its not a pre-pay as I can ship out within 32 hours after receiving payment. This is after I have the LED's in hand. I'll post when LED's are in hand.

ARC mania

Maybe start a new thread when you have LED's in hand?

Bill

W8HF

Newly Enlightened
I am going to end this thread and put up a new thread in regards to the warm white/neutral white Extreme III's.

ARC mania

Will there be a separate thread for the red Extreme III's?

-Charles