• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - Onion Rings (SF A2 LED rings)

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know if these are still for sale? I don't see the thread closed, but it's already been 4 months since the last posts.

I'm interested in purchasing:

Onion Ring: $21
LED Amber 2PK: $1.20
LED Cyan 2PK: $1.20
LED CREE Blue 1PK: $0.90
LED Warm White 2PK: $2.40
MOD LED 7PK $Free

Shipping: $3.60

Total: $30.30

Total: $30.30

Last edited:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope so too, but I haven't heard back from koala since my post and PM over a month ago.

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys sorry for mia just return home a couple of days ago. Will get this straight as soon as I get my house chores done.

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, PMs replied
Ozythemandias, xcel730 your PM is full please clear your messages.
Or you can email your order, email can be found under my profile - about me.

Thank you all for your support.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Koala, if you have time to mod 3 of my A2, do let me know. PM sent as well...

Cirohinterholz

Newly Enlightened
Hi friend, I would like to purchase a ONION RING WITH RED LED, how do I proceed?
Hi friend, I would like to purchase a ONION RING WITH RED LED, how do I proceed?

GrizzlyAdams

Enlightened
I'd like:

onion ring $21
amber .60
cool white $1.50
blue .60
green .90
shipping $3.50

Thanks for still offering these

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
All PMs replied. If you didn't receive reply, your PM is full! My email is in my profile.
Current batch ready for post. Next batch after mid August, I will be away from home.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
... still have these available... want.

2xOR $41.00
2x all LED paks $31.60 (is there no deep red 660nm available?)
MOD Led PK $FREE
Shipping $3.60 (?)
-------------------------
SubTotal $76.20
Total (please check my hasty math, confirm yes/no deep red, and paypal will be sent)

Thank you for this awesome opportunity, Koala. I was so depressed about missing a chance to get custom rings, and now I am giddy.

Koala, your package arrived a long time ago, maybe up to two years ago, but I only just unsealed and opened the package five minutes ago, intending to gift one of the rings and one set of LEDs this evening, along with an A2.

Turns out missing from the package is an entire set of LEDs, which I paid for (see above and check your records). At your leisure, I would appreciate either the missing set of LEDs (all available LED packs modded for ring install) be replaced, OR a refund for that missing set... I'm not sure which you would prefer (one is a lot less work for you, both cost money). There is no rush. I'm certain the missing LED packs were oversight, easy mistake to make. Also, that you would not doubt it, as why would I want yet another set of all LEDs, and swindle you in the process? The LED packs serve one purpose, for install in your Koala ring, so an extra 3rd set would be pointless. But after tonight, I will have one Koala ring with no LEDs, also pointless. Prefer you to provide the second set, but again, there is no rush, and no harm done, and the option is yours. Thanks.

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Koala, your package arrived a long time ago, maybe up to two years ago, but I only just unsealed and opened the package five minutes ago

I don't think I can do this to any items I bought online, I just can't resist the temptation. :D

Turns out missing from the package is an entire set of LEDs, which I paid for (see above and check your records).
No, you did not pay for two sets of LEDs, please check your Paypal records, you paid $60.20, I received $57.73(after Paypal fees). The total for 2nd full set of LEDs is $74.80 (minus RED leds). *So you have received what you paid, no more no less*.

Also, that you would not doubt it, as why would I want yet another set of all LEDs, and swindle you in the process?
Actually I was the one who swindled you :eek: You wanted two full sets of LEDs but I sent you invoice for only one(minus RED LEDs). It was my mistake for not reading correctly.

At your leisure, I would appreciate either the missing set of LEDs (all available LED packs modded for ring install) be replaced, OR a refund for that missing set... I'm not sure which you would prefer
I am sorry but since you did not pay for the second set so I can't refund you.

Also, I could not supply a full set of LEDs at the moment I am out of stock Amber, Cyan, Nichia GS. I will pay for postage since it is my mistake and you pay for the LEDs that you want. PM or Email me.

I will have one Koala ring with no LEDs, also pointless.
Again, I am sorry for my mistake.

Last edited:

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think I can do this to any items I bought online, I just can't resist the temptation. :D

No, you did not pay for two sets of LEDs, please check your Paypal records, you paid $60.20, I received $57.73(after Paypal fees). The total for 2nd full set of LEDs is $74.80 (minus RED leds). *So you have received what you paid, no more no less*.

Actually I was the one who swindled you :eek: You wanted two full sets of LEDs but I sent you invoice for only one(minus RED LEDs). It was my mistake for not reading correctly.

I am sorry but since you did not pay for the second set so I can't refund you.

Also, I could not supply a full set of LEDs at the moment I am out of stock Amber, Cyan, Nichia GS. I will pay for postage since it is my mistake and you pay for the LEDs that you want. PM or Email me.

Again, I am sorry for my mistake.

I apologize! I am grateful you have records, and sorry for my assumption... neither paypal nor my bank allows me to search or reveal records that go back that far, and I did not retain our PMs, so I assumed without thinking about my post, not remembering. There is no followup "paypal sent" post, so my original post is not reliable, and I should have anticipated that possibility.

SORRY AGAIN for jumping to conclusions!

Thank you, when you have full LED stock, and I am also able, I'll make another order. Thank you for providing this stuff.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
onion ring $21.00
amber .60
cyan .90
cree blue .90
nichia gs cw 3.80
shipping 3.60
total $30.80

also, can you mod the led's and skirt ring for me

Last edited:

clickelement

Newly Enlightened
Onion Ring $21
LED Green 3PK $3.6
LED White 2PK $3.0
MOD Led 5PK $FREE
Shipping $3.5

I can't edit my post since I am new. I would like to revise my order.

Onion Ring $21
LED Green 1PK $0.90
LED Nichia GS 1PK $3.80
MOD Led $FREE
Shipping $3.5

Total $29.20