• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Orange anodised maglites (and other colours too).

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Orange anodised maglites.

if you ever do 2c orange or blue again i would be interested, maybe a pink for the wife

good work!

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm all out of stock maglites at the moment but I'll let you know when I'm making more.

if you ever do 2c orange or blue again i would be interested, maybe a pink for the wife

good work!

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

chitoz28, your order has shipped. Thanks

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

bump.

3 orange 2D maglites left. (2 normal, 1 deep orange)

see post #1

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

This thread is now closed. There are 3 orange 2D's left if anyone wants to buy one please send PM.
Thanks to all who purchased.

jmpaul320: sorry, I won't be making any more for a while.

Last edited:

fcfsquareknot

Newly Enlightened
Monkeyboy, I would like to get a 3C mag in the bright pink color (caswell ink). If it is only available in another size, please let me know. If this is possible just let me know how to make it happen.

Thanks,

Fcfsquareknot

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Monkeyboy, I would like to get a 3C mag in the bright pink color (caswell ink). If it is only available in another size, please let me know. If this is possible just let me know how to make it happen.

Thanks,

Fcfsquareknot

Hello Fcfsquareknot

Sorry, I've stored away all of my equipment and won't be making any more for the foreseeable future.

kappaknight

Newly Enlightened
Hey there, I'm interested in one of your orange 2D maglites. I made an account here just to buy them but I guess I need to make a few posts before I can get your info or PM you. Please reach out to me if you see this. If you have an orange 3D by any chance, I'd take that one instead.

Also, are these LED maglites or the older ones? Are the casings all the same if I wanted to fit the newest LED's into these? Thanks!

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey there, I'm interested in one of your orange 2D maglites. I made an account here just to buy them but I guess I need to make a few posts before I can get your info or PM you. Please reach out to me if you see this. If you have an orange 3D by any chance, I'd take that one instead.

Also, are these LED maglites or the older ones? Are the casings all the same if I wanted to fit the newest LED's into these? Thanks!

Hello kappaknight. I have orange 2Ds left (but no 3D) if you're interested please send $85 paypal to
PP DETAILS REMOVED
This includes worldwide shipping. These are regular incandescent 2D maglites (not the LED version). We can communicate through this thread since you can't PM yet.
Let me know either way. Thanks.

EDIT: kappaknight has not replied so paypal details have been removed.

Last edited:

kappaknight

Newly Enlightened
Hey monkeyboy,

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I thought the forum would notify me via email when a reply was posted but I guess not. Do you know if it's possible to change the internals of the light so that it'd take an LED instead of the incandescent? I have no problem doing the work myself assuming the parts will fit.

Maybe you can PM now? This may be my third message on here; if it gets approved.

Thanks!

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello no problem.
The easiest LED mod would be to buy the malkoff 2D maglite dropin (just google it). It uses the latest cree xp-g2 and produces 270 lumens. It's one of the few options that will run off 2D cells and is much better than a stock magLED.

Last edited:

Daivddd

Newly Enlightened
Closed?

It's unclear to me...is the orange anodized Maglite still available to buy? if so, how?