• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: USL Slot

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

I have two adult sons, so I purchased three USL`s...one for each one of them, and one for yours truly. Well, it turns out my sons are unfortunately (or should I say "fortunately" :rolleyes: ) not flashaholics.

I accordingly made a decision over the holidays to offer at least one of these three USL slots to another CPF`er if anyone was interested in purchasing one. These are great lights, as far as I`m concerned, that deserve to go to persons who understand and appreciate the rarity of the USL`s...and the careful planning and hard work that has gone into producing them.

To that end, if anyone on the CPF is interested in a USL but missed the opportunity to sign up for one, I`d be willing to sell my USL slot No. 74 for $405.00. You can see that slot here: http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=909883&postcount=1

The first person to post an unqualified "I`ll take it!" in this thread will be the purchaser. I can accept cash (non-CC) Paypal. (Side note: If there is in fact a credit of $20.00 due as shown on the list, that credit is not a part of this sale. I`m just going to contribute that credit to Ray and Bill.)

Please let me know if you`re interested!

In closing, if there is no interest in purchasing this slot, I`m certainly going to be OK with that. I think the USL will be one of those rare lights that you constantly thank the stars for having....and I already have plans for all three of my USL`s if all three do come my way. (You know how that goes!) :p

Best wishes!

:)

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Wow, 2 days and still available. :faint: They'll have to pry mine from my warm, freshly-killed fingers! :D

Larry