• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Vintage Ray-O-Vac XM-L U2 Mod (1000 Lumen)

Megatrowned

Enlightened
I sold one of those lights at a garage sale last year :oops: If I had only waited... That's it. I'm never getting rid of Anything ever again :D

jayrob

Enlightened
I sold one of those lights at a garage sale last year :oops: If I had only waited... That's it. I'm never getting rid of Anything ever again :D

Now you can get it back!
beer.gif

(modified of course) :D

Last edited:

jayrob

Enlightened
Well at this time I'm still in the market to keep collecting the Mint hosts myself! (for this build that I'm offering)

So at this time, I really do not want to sell the host by itself if that is what you are asking...

Hope to build you up one of these mods though! :)

I like it Jay!

I still love the light you made me.

Glad to hear it! :)

Love to hear good feedback...

Empire

Banned
Well at this time I'm still in the market to keep collecting the Mint hosts myself! (for this build that I'm offering)

So at this time, I really do not want to sell the host by itself if that is what you are asking...

Hope to build you up one of these mods though! :)

Glad to hear it! :)

Love to hear good feedback...
Well, I am sorry to hear that
I guess I'll just keep $AVING UP :D

Last edited:

jayrob

Enlightened
Well, I am sorry to hear that
I guess I'll just keep $AVING UP :D

Yeah I'm looking to buy mint hosts specifically for this mod...

Retro / high tech - it really is a cool build. :cool: Which is why I decided to go for the nice parts as shown.

I could have made it cheaper, but I really felt that the host deserves the good parts. (aluminum reflector, glow ring option, coated glass lens, etc...)

Last edited:

helios

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for light with battery and charger. Please use a stippled reflector for mine. Thanks!

CMAG

Enlightened
All of jayrob's builds are sweet have his ican and led mags and now this classic

jayrob

Enlightened
Last edited:

helios

Newly Enlightened
Hi Jayrob,

Received my light two days ago but I've been working nights so I couldn't post. The light arrived in perfect condition and much sooner than I expected, thanks!

I'm a police officer working the 8PM to 8AM shift so I guess I have the ideal job for testing flashlights. I use a Thrunight Catapult as a primary light. It produces a fairly massive wall of light and your build produces just as much light but in a smaller package with a better driver. And its just so pretty. In fact, I'm afraid to dent it or scratch it.

I've received numerous comments from co-workers like "hey, I had one these when I was a kid" or "that's the coolest flashlight I've ever seen" or "wow, that's bright!"

Thanks again for the very fast shipping and the out-of-this-world cool factor!

Gordon

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
I swear I'm looking for the price (using Tapatalk) but can't see it...