Gene Malkoff Going at it Full Time w/New Additions

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wayne of Elektro Lumens is offering a triple SSC Dropin for 3 C/D mags. So you don't need to wait. :devil:

Gene, sounds good to me. Now maybe I can actually score one of your creations. p I check your product page every time I sit down at the computer, but have only once come across availability in the last couple months. :( (for a Mag D dropin, which I don't want) Good luck to you and the family.

Is there any way you could post a link that works?

Please.

capone

Newly Enlightened
good news!...

i want to make my 4d mag as powerful as possible for a spot light and i think genes drop in is the answer...looking forward to it really soon

FiftyCalAl

Newly Enlightened
Today (SUnday) he posted at least 60 new P60s and around 20 P60Ls.

Let the games begin!:party:

Oh well, there went $400 (but very well spent!)

BEST WISHES , GENE and CATHY!:D

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
And poof, the M60 High Outputs are gone. 11 M60 LO are left.

I went ahead and signed up for the emailnotification.

Great business model. Build, notify and sell. Gotta love it.

Good luck, Gene.

copierguy_mobile

Newly Enlightened
Best wishes to you and your family on the new business Gene. It takes a tremendous act of faith to give up the 9-5 and go out on your own. I know you'll do great.

You can put me down for a D cell/buck as soon as their ready.

-Greg

Shagbd

Newly Enlightened
anybody got one of his new 235 lumen m60 drop ins AND one of the older 180 lumen ones to compare?

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gene, best wishes and luck to you and your family. This is a big step to liberating yourself from working for someone else. Congratulations!

:)

Bloodnut

Newly Enlightened
Shag,

I got one of the last of the old style. It may be a 185 lumen assembly. The new ones are quantifiably brighter. They throw better, are more nicely finished, and just flat put out more light. Was that the question? :D

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Only in America could you be chasing vermin away from your stock one day and going into business with that idea the next. best of luck my Friend!

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to pick up an M60 for my old 6Z. A question, this module can take up to 9V, which I suppose means that if I had a 9P it would fit in that. Since I don't, is there a higher-voltage higher cap rechargeable people put in 2-cell surefires?

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Bore out a 6P to hold an 18650. Or go stock body Deerelight, wolfeyes, or many DX cheapies. Or do you mean a 17670 AW cell from Lighthound in a stock Surefire?!

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow talk about fast service. I ordered an M60 Sunday night and received it today. And during the busiest shipping period of the year!

Great work Gene!