Gotta Love Zebralight!

Climb14er

Enlightened
Returned from a trip, fiancé, Cardiac RN, told me she lost her ZL SC 64 Hi1300 light that I bought for her. She needed a quality personal light, self defense protection to go along with her EDC Carry. I first posted here looking for a SC 64, 63, 62. Nothing came from this. I contacted Zebralight and they got back to me, to take a look at their SC64 LE 18650 4000K High CRI Flashlight Limited Edition on back order. Nice light. I ordered one for her, didn't know when the back order would be fulfilled. In the meantime, I found her SC 64. She was happy! I carry an SC 62cw which I like a lot, can handle protected, unprotected and alkaline batteries. This is my EDC. I also carry an SC 52cw. Great light! Zebralight CONTACTED ME THIS MORNING, the back ordered SC 64 is being SHIPPED. This will be another backup light! Gotta love Zebralight… looking forward to the SC 64 Hi Cri LE.

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
I ordered an sc64c le on friday, it was listed on back order, but it came in today. That was fast. Seems like it's going to be an excellent light.

Beckler

Enlightened
Unless you don't live in the US in which case their website seems to proudly announce they only ship to US for no reason, and doesn't even link to any other options for buying! They don't seem available at online stores like illumn. They appear to not want to you buy their product. They seem to have a good reputation here but don't appear to know what the hell they're doing.

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unless you don't live in the US in which case their website seems to proudly announce they only ship to US for no reason, and doesn't even link to any other options for buying! They don't seem available at online stores like illumn. They appear to not want to you buy their product. They seem to have a good reputation here but don't appear to know what the hell they're doing.
post debunked with one word...

nkon

you're welcome

Climb14er

Enlightened
I continue to like Zebralight so much… have coming their SC600 Mk IV Plus they just got in stock. I use their lights almost exclusively since the first gen SC600… all the time. Surviving an armed home invasion in 2008 and watching the crime rate soar here in Denver, reliable, bright, and trusted flashlights are essential to protecting myself, family and home. Zebralight has never failed me in over ten years of use!

Beckler

Enlightened
post debunked with one word...

nkon

you're welcome

I had looked at that site but dismissed it because European, so seemed ridiculous. So I'm in Canada but have to order a USA flashlight through Europe?! My post was more venting about things that make no sense. (You see this sort of thing very occasionally on some American websites. Just oblivious to the rest of the world. Great. Lose revenue as you wish; to each his own. Maybe they just want to stay small.) Anyway something is still wrong because they're not available anywhere, basically. What's the problem? They have a viable product but aren't interested in doing business.

Anyway it does seem Nkon is an option since shipping is about $10 for an SC600. Assuming I'm not charged some other fees?

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I can understand people having disappointment because companies won't ship out of their own country, but you got to understand they're doing it for a reason. Why would you think they would purposely want to stop this practice, after doing it for some time?

Latest posts