**Great News**Flupic interest thread for Tri-Flupic, Fenix, Arc-Q3, Jil, and Piglets

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Flupic interest thread for Tri-Flupic, Fenix, Arc-Q3, Jil, and Piglets

Tri-FluPIC, and .770"

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bumpit:

Checking to see if there is more interest.

Nebula

Enlightened

popcorn.gif

Ledean

Enlightened

I am sure the interest is more than the amount of posts .

Anyway thanks for doing this Bogus .

:bumpit:

Checking to see if there is more interest.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

I sent an email today seeing if I could get an update. We exchanged emails a few weeks back but I didn't have any updates to post. I'll post when I do. Thanks

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

The good news is that I will be ordering more 0.55", 0.6", and 10.5mm boards very soon.

GS is also working on some piglets buck/boost two level boards with strobe, beacon etc. and these should be available for 0.55" standard sammie size. The drive levels won't be avialable for custom ordering. Any input on the output? :laughing: Low could be as low as 50mA and high up to 850mA with a li-ion. For primaries it should be around 500mA for a high.

I don't have traction on the tri-flupics yet however. I am still working on this;) Perhpas a little :mecry:in this thread would motivate him? I can't say. I am not sure if this means there won't be the 0.77" boards available as well.

Anyhow, it's not too late to express more interest or give input for any of these boards. thanks

flex76italy

Enlightened

Tri-Flupic :thumbsup:

Walt175

Enlightened

Tri flupic, tri flupic, tri flupic, Cmon everybody join in!!
Tri flupic, tri flupic, tri flupic!!!

Gizzy

Newly Enlightened

I think we need some more Tri-flupic love in here:twothumbs

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

The good news is I've prepaid for some more flupics. I'll have some 0.55" boards with a burst set at DD and some with a burst set at 1amp. I will have some 10.55mm boards and I only have a few 0.6" Fenix sized boards coming since I haven't heard much demand for these in this thread.

Well the tri-flupic prospects don't look at all good at this point. GS doesn't seem to think these were his best work and doesn't want to make any more because he says there are better options out there. Does anyone care to post of any other options they consider viable? I'm really sorry about this guys. I guess we should applaud GS for keeping such high standards.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like the 0.77" flupics and the tri-flupic will be a go after all!

I am going to be pre-paying for a number of these to be built as we will be using these at TnC, so I need to hear the interest so that I order enough for everybody to use for themselves. After explaining to GS that it's nice to have a standard operating UI between different lights and that these fit lights other boards won't he is going to move forward with this batch.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, ya snooze, ya loose it seems! Thank goodness I found this one!! Yeah, I want 'em--Tri Flu and Piglets!!!

Karl

PhotonAddict

Enlightened
I'm interested in a tri-flupic.
gunga - a tri-flupic is essentially a flupic that can drive 3 LEDs simultaneously. I haven't seen much written about it other than some builds that Mac did.

Bogus1: what will be the user interface for the flupics & tri-flupics? Will they be the last version GS released (v2.2 I think?) or will they have the custom UI like the ones you have in your store?

Last edited: