**Great News**Flupic interest thread for Tri-Flupic, Fenix, Arc-Q3, Jil, and Piglets

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nebula,

I'm paying for these in advance but won't take payment until they are in hand. If someone organizes an interest list in order of posting I would honor that in the event of a shortage of parts to go around.

Photon

I was just going to order the default V2.2 interface, but if there is other interest now is the time to make that clear.

acourvil

Enlightened
I'm a little late here, but I would be interested in 1 or 2 of each of the I'll have some 0.55" boards with a burst set at 1amp, the 10.55mm boards and the tri-flupic (if they happen)

GMoney

Newly Enlightened
As requested by Bogus1 (Eric), I've organized interest expressed in this thread by date posted. I'm not familiar with all the different types of flupics so its possible I may have called the same board two different names based on what the poster referred to it as. It's a start. If others are interested, simply add your name to the bottom of the list and adjust totals. Some who posted interest were not specific with regard to quantity, so feel free to update that as well.

Gizzy, you never did say that you specifically wanted a tri flupic, just that you were in love with one. I have reserved your place in the posting list, should you decide to let your heart dictate what you wallet will spend. If tri flupics are anything like women, you'll need to let the cash flow to win its love.

Norm – Tri Flupic
NetKidz - Tri Flupic
AndyTiedye - (3x) Tri Flupic PAID
datiLED - Tri Flupic
Nebula - (2x) Tri Flupic, Piglet Flupic PAID
J.D. - Flupic (2x)
Jwl - Tri Flupic
X Marine - Tri Flupic (2x), Flupic (2x), Piglets (2x) Arc-Q3 (2x), Jil (2x)
Russki - Tri Flupic PAID
Ledean - (2x) Tri Flupic PAID
Walt175 - Tri Flupic (2x)
PhotonAddict - Tri Flupic PAID
Cryhavoc - Tri Flupic
TranquillityBase – (3x) Tri Flupic, .770" PAID
flex76itlay - Tri Flupic
Gizzy - ?(currently convinced that saying "i love you" is enough)?
plasmaman - Tri Flupic (2x)
karlthev -Tri Flupic & Piglet
Gmoney - Tri Flupic (2x) PAID
acourvil - (2x) Tri Flupic, Flupic w/ burst set at 1amp, 10.55mm, PAID
Sancho886 Tri Flupic PAID

Totals:
Flu pic 6
Tri Flupic 31
Piglets 4
Arc-Q3 (.77) 3
10.5mm 3 (same as Jill)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
The piglet is a standard sammie sized buck/boost regulated two level board with strobe. It has a simple UI without the many levels the flupic has.

lol GMoney and thanks. Please don't quote and re-post the interest list since that ties up the server. I'll be away starting tomorrow so I might not be posting again until Sunday.

gunga

Flashaholic
What is in the input voltage range for the piglet? What cells does it work with (looking for AA stuff of course).

EDIT: I think I have the info, all for CR123 or Li-on only. Dang, still no multi-mode AA...

Last edited:

PhotonAddict

Enlightened
I was hoping for a simpler interface similar to some of the custom ones you once offered but I think you're right about making things simple by standardizing on a single UI. I occasionally get lost in one of the modes but for the most part I've gotten the hang of it.

Thanks for working to make these available again. :thumbsup:

Nebula,

I was just going to order the default V2.2 interface, but if there is other interest now is the time to make that clear.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've pre-paid for some tri-flupics, piglets and 0.77" flupics. I guess it's possible these will be done this month, but more likely we'll see them next month.

I expect to be re-stocking standard 0.55" flupics soon as well as perhaps selling some 10.5mm boards.

Last edited:

X_Marine

Enlightened
Hooah!!..
Always needin boards..
Many thanks "" GMoney "" for stepping up as keeper of the list.. :thumbsup:

Now I need to vist Bogus1's place and do some shopping.. :naughty:
Hope there are still some .55" & 10.5mm

Many thnaks
X..

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I now have flupics back in stock!

The two boards listed below are standard sammie sized to fit TnC Canisters, Aleph LEs, and sandwiches (sammies).

Flupic converter version 2.2 Standard Sammie 0.55"

I had 1amp burst boards built (below) specifically for the benefit of Seoul LEDs which don't like the approximate 1.2amp current burst in DD produces.

Flupic converter version 2.2 Standard Sammie 0.55" 1amp burst

Below are the Fenix boards with the standard 1.2 (approximately) on burst. Please let me know if these fit other lights other than just Fenix.

Flupic converter version 2.2 Standard UI 0.6" for Fenix

I do have some 10.5mm boards with the Draco menu, however I didn't order enough and might need these for myself. If you really have to have one now please let me know and I'll consider it, or if you can wait in case I can get more built please let me know that as well.

The 0.77" Triflupics, 0.77" Q3 sized flupics, and the 0.55" piglets are being built now. The tri-flupics will be at DD for burst. The 0.77" are standard and DD on burst as well. The piglet is the original buck/boost two stage driver. I'm having half built with a range of 50/500 most suitable for primary cells and 150/800 most suitable for li-ion cells.

Thanks for your patience.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Kirk,

Thanks for your interest. I have enough parts set aside or will for those posted in this thread. If you can pay cash paypal then it's better for me since I don't make much on these. Otherwise the store is easier for CC paypal, checks or money orders. My cash paypal is catsndog AT inreach DOT com.

Mel_PL

Newly Enlightened
Can I use FluPIC in such configuration:

9x AA NiMH -> downstep -> FluPIC -> 1x LED

If yes, what "downstep" would be recommended here? Maybe a custom voltage regulator with LM317?

TIA,

-- M.

Nebula

Enlightened
Thanks, Eric. I am happy to send cash PP direct to you. If you can let me know the cost for the tri-flu (I have one on order), + shipping to 22180, I will add it to the flupic charge and do one PP. I am in no hurry so please feel free to ship after the tri-flu is ready. Thanks. Kirk

Hi Kirk,

Thanks for your interest. I have enough parts set aside or will for those posted in this thread. If you can pay cash paypal then it's better for me since I don't make much on these. Otherwise the store is easier for CC paypal, checks or money orders. My cash paypal is catsndog AT inreach DOT com.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Kirk,

Thanks for the offer. The problem is I hate to sell parts before I have them in hand. Also I haven't set the price on the Tri-flupics and would rather not until I know whether I will be able to reorder. We have a number of designs going now and we might not have enough for ourselves already. However if I get the next shipment of boards, I promise to fill the interest list in this thread if nothing else. I'm happy to be getting these for folks and that's mostly why I'm doing it, other than these are my boards of preference for most applications.

acourvil

Enlightened
Just a quick note to re-iterate that I would be interested in a couple of the tri-flupics and 10.5 mm boards, but I'm not in a hurry for them.

Latest posts