Enlightened
I'm in for next Thursday

I'll bring along...
Jetbeam Raptor RRT-0
Jetbeam Raptor RRT-1
Jetbeam Jet-I IBS
Peak Pacific Brass SSC P4
Olight Triton M30

Maybe Centropolis will bring along his dereelight to go up against the Raptor.

My DBS V3 R2 wit aspheric is pending sale with kit. Depending on if me and him can meet up before then, and if he is planning to show up at this meet, someone is going to bring it.

I am getting rid of a number of lights if anyone is interested. Newish E1B, Nitecore Extreme GDP. E1E 'teardrop' older style etc.

RGB_LED

Enlightened
Next Thursday?!:scowl: Unfortunately, once again, I have dinner plans that evening. :sigh: I was looking forward to seeing Peter's collection of JetBeams - - particular, the RRT-0 and Jet-I - which you seem to have managed to grow since the last time we spoke.

Oh well, I guess it will have to be next month. Enjoy fellas!

My DBS V3 R2 wit aspheric is pending sale with kit. Depending on if me and him can meet up before then, and if he is planning to show up at this meet, someone is going to bring it.

I am getting rid of a number of lights if anyone is interested. Newish E1B, Nitecore Extreme GDP. E1E 'teardrop' older style etc.
Hey Centropolis, I'm not a fan of the GDP emitters but I may be interested in the NC Extreme for my E-series SF's... Is the bezel the stainless steel or 3-prong?

Last edited:

Max Brightness

Enlightened
RGB_LED,

Too bad you can't make it. I was looking forward to seeing you.

Yes, I bought a few Jetbeams starting with the RRT-1 I bought from you. It's a brand that I wasn't really interested until 2 months ago. I like them.

ackbar

Enlightened
Ok boys, it is time to put up or shut up! I bought the fishing line at wal-wart today. NO more ribbing about the lanyards ok? :D

MerkurMan

Newly Enlightened
Barring anything super last-minute, I'll be there on Thursday as well. Picked up a DX ticking time-bomb with an SST-50 in it, so I might bring that out. :D Also might have one or two cheapies for sale if anyone's interested. I need to thin the herd. :eek:

ackbar

Enlightened
Ok.. this sucks. I just realized there is something that I can't get out of next Thursday night.

Would you guys mind if we pushed it till the week after?

I'm going to find out what my schedule for that week is like and then post back.

Please post which days are good for you guys and we'll take it from there.

Sorry guys :(

Max Brightness

Enlightened
<<Next Wednesday or Thursday is good for me.>> (edited below)

I think I was looking at the wrong week in my calendar. I was getting lost in the next week/following week references.

I can make Mon (Feb 1), Thu (Feb 4) or Fri (Feb 5). Am I looking at the correct dates now?

Last edited:

ackbar

Enlightened
<<Next Wednesday or Thursday is good for me.>> (edited below)

I think I was looking at the wrong week in my calendar. I was getting lost in the next week/following week references.

I can make Mon (Feb 1), Thu (Feb 4) or Fri (Feb 5). Am I looking at the correct dates now?

Yep.

Sorry for the confusion. I was in a hurry when I wrote my last post.

For the record, I am free Monday - wed for the following week (Feb 1-3)

kit

Newly Enlightened
I should be ok for Mon-Wed. Feb 1-3, unless something more important comes up. Also Eric would like a Monday or Wed. meet since he is busy on Tuesday, THursday and Friday.

Max Brightness

Enlightened
I've been debating this for awhile...

should I get a Surefire 6P and be tempted by all the drop-in modules. Well I decided instead of the Surefire 6P I would get this one http://www.lighthound.com/Solarforce-L2M-Host-Special-Edition--all-Stainless-Steel_p_3205.html. I bought one of the lighthound dropins to get me started.

Apparently they make flashlights in materials other than Aluminum which I have plenty of :nana:.

Hopefully I will have it before the meetup.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
ackbar - Monday - wed
RGB_LED - Tuesdays or Wednesdays
Max Brightness - Mon (Feb 1), Thu (Feb 4) or Fri (Feb 5)
Centropolis - Monday - wed
kit - Monday - wed
Eric - Monday OR wed
MerkurMan - Any day
photonstorm - depends on work
Tebore - have class till 9 Mondays, will try after class

Lets see now.
Monday Feb 1 RGB_LED can not make it.
Tuesdays Feb 2 Max Brightness & Eric can not make it.
wed Feb 3 Max Brightness can not make it.

I'm getting old. Can not stand the cold. Brrr! See you guys in the summer.

Last edited:

photonstorm

Newly Enlightened
for me it depends on the day since I may not be able to get back in time from out of town. I work as far as London and St Thomas somedays and just stay there if there is more work to do the next day

Centropolis

Enlightened
It looks like it is getting harder and harder to get the local GTA guys to come out. The last meet we had that had a good turnout was when monkeyboy was still in the country. :)

I am still good on next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday I have to go to a concert.

Max Brightness

Enlightened
for me it depends on the day since I may not be able to get back in time from out of town. I work as far as London and St Thomas somedays and just stay there if there is more work to do the next day

Good to hear from you photonstorm. Please mention which days next week are good for you and maybe which days are generally better for you. It can help when selecting a day.