H30 flicker

scottaw

Enlightened
So I just got my H30 yesterday and have a small issue. I don't think this is the flickering everyone had problems with in the first batch. Whenever I turn the light on i get a half second of flickering, then it stabilizes and runs fine. When I hold to ramp up levels it blinks once, but stays the same brightness and then ramps to the other two.

Are these flickers normal, and since it's exactly the same and just at turn on, does anyone think it will be an issue?

I cleaned and deoxit'd the whole light and have tried 2 diff primaries and an AW123 and it's always the same.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
My H30 also flickered when turning on, but I don't know how common that is. All H30s ramp in the way you describe, going first to Low, then Medium, then High, even if they were already in Low to start with.

Novaflash

Newly Enlightened
Just got mine today (H30) and it does the same exact thing you describe. I do not know whether or not it is normal but I do not see it as a big problem. I cannot wait till it gets dark to use this thing.

scottaw

Enlightened
Sounds like it's not just me, so i'll call it normal and be happy with that. Oh..and you're REALLY gonna like it once it gets dark. :)

Latest posts