Happy National Flashlight Day!

eternity

Newly Enlightened
Re: Happy National Flashlight Day 2011

There's actually a holiday to celebrate flashlights? Cool!

What are we suppose to do to celebrate? Are we suppose to turn off all the lights and just use flashlights tonight? :)

egrep

Enlightened

Read the thread, watch the video?

Do maintenance to your lights. Charge your batteries. Put a light in your car (cars <3 flashlights). Hang a light from your Festivus pole. Gather all your lights and turn them on, tail stand them if you can. Howl at the darkness and push back the night!

There's actually a holiday to celebrate flashlights? Cool!

What are we suppose to do to celebrate? Are we suppose to turn off all the lights and just use flashlights tonight? :)

eternity

Newly Enlightened

Read the thread, watch the video?

Do maintenance to your lights. Charge your batteries. Put a light in your car (cars <3 flashlights). Hang a light from your Festivus pole. Gather all your lights and turn them on, tail stand them if you can. Howl at the darkness and push back the night!

I did read the thread and watched the video with those dim 2D incandescent lights. But I already do most of those things every week. I was hoping for something that would make today different. :p

EPVQ30

Newly Enlightened

i'd like to wish all my cpf'ers and noobs a very happy flashlight day and night. god bless the lumens!

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
Weather office around here is expecting ice pellets on saturday. Good day to hunker down and charge batteries.

In honor of National Flashlight Day I claimed, then took possession of another drawer from the Lovely Mrs. Gardiner. Moved her belongings right out, I did. :) For some unexplainable reason, I'm one of those guys who keeps all the boxes my lights came in. Now they have they own drawer. No longer having to share one with the batteries and charging/testing equipment.

~ Chance

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Would National Flashlight Day fall on June 21st down under? I'm guessing this is tied to the solstice and the shortest (darkest) day of the year.

Latest posts