Has anyone gotten a Maratac Peanut or PCL light?

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just noticed they have battery holders that fit the CR123A 16x34mm batteries the bottom seems identical to the XL Pico Pull but the lid is different to make it easier to open, maybe. It lists Delrin in Black, but it shows sold out.
agreed, I would have bought the Delrin CR123 Locker, but since its unavailable, Im gambling on the Pico XL..
Im wondering now, whether you actually also have a 16340 to test in the Pico XL.. but no matter, I already ordered one and will find out either way.

thanks for all your shared info, super helpful

racerford

Newly Enlightened
I have no rechargeable 16340 batteries to test. They are supposed to be the same size as the primary batteries.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no rechargeable 16340 batteries to test.

my 16340 are taller than my Olight CR123.. will share what I learn whether 16340 fit the PicoXL
24698321307_56ef93959f_b.jpg

racerford

Newly Enlightened
So far it is functioning as advertised. I am quite pleased. Still pretty shiny, just starting to get some "redness" to the patina.

EEG

Newly Enlightened
I have been looking at the PCL for a while and finally decided to get one.
Tried to find reviews but not really much on this out there so I thought I'd add my thoughts to this old thread.

I've had a MecArmy 10180 TI on my car key for a bit and it's a nice little light but the loose head when off has always bothered me.
I almost went with a Nitecore Tip in stainless but went with the small cylinder design again.

The PCL is very well made, very nicely machined, has great output levels and it doesn't seam like head wobble when off will be an issue.

I got it in stainless so between that and the larger size it's heavier than the 10180 MecArmy but overall I think it's a great light.
I don't have much on my car keyring anyway so I don't think the extra weight will matter much.

Hope some others will add new comments with this bump.

Latest posts