Have you ever not used a flashlight?!

Etienne1980

Newly Enlightened
My girlfriend always tell me to switch off even in the woods because she is afraid of manslaughters, "homosexuals skinheads", rape-maniacs, hidden drug dealers, and so on...
Could you believe it ?

RAF_Groundcrew

Enlightened
Size15's said:
I may even be consulted on which flashlights the Agency is going to procure (which will be a national contract). A recent audit showed that 80% of the Agency's flashlights were non functional and the remaining 20% were not fit for purpose.
I wish someone in the Air Force would consult with ME and find out where things could be improved on the lighting front. All the engineers would have 8NXs, there would be M3s plentifully available for security use, and pallets of Lithium cells, freely available on request.

Maybe someday.......

Etienne1980

Newly Enlightened
RAF_Groundcrew said:
I wish someone in the Air Force would consult with ME and find out where things could be improved on the lighting front. All the engineers would have 8NXs, there would be M3s plentifully available for security use, and pallets of Lithium cells, freely available on request.

Maybe someday.......

Like the french air force the RAF got no money at all...

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
In secluded areas I prefer to use the tip of my staff for light and save my flashlight for when people are around. :grin2: