HDS boot in Europe interest thread

LRJ88

Enlightened
I'll likely be ordering some HDS replacement boots before too long, but due to shipping being around ~$55 i figured i'd ask if anyone else in Europe was interested as well. The boots are $7 each from the website, shipping $55, i'll have to pay VAT on them coming in which is 25% plus a service charge of about $13 on them coming in. What i'm thinking is charging €15 per boot including shipping without tracking. I regard this as being pretty damn expensive still for the boots, but it'd save people in Europe the issue of having to pay that $55 and taxes themselves.

If you're interested and this isn't somehow against forum rules, i'd be happy if mods could check it, please leave a comment below or DM, and i'll try to get the logistics ready sometime after new years. This won't be solved right away, given that i need to get the boots and postal service, checking interest and so on i'm counting on being able to ship them at earliest sometime around February next year.

LRJ88

Enlightened
The way it looks at the moment i have 4 flat boots and 4 raised boots that can go into this, so if anyone in Europe is interested please shoot a DM, postage shouldn't change but i'd rather be safe than sorry and check now after the new year. I can't promise that the price will follow the earlier guesstimated pricing, but i'll give it a look if you're interested.