HDS Company Question

Mr. LED

Enlightened
Hopefully, for all owners, that switch boot is a standard off the shelf part.

Great irony is that HDS runs the emitters conservatively so they last a long time, but the lights will be rendered useless by a $.50 piece of rubber instead.
As much as I don't like it, I have to agree.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Boot is a custom made part. Nothing off the shelf.
...and I'd bet yours aren't made from that garbage 'rubber' from the other side of the world, some of which seems to just get all sticky and disintegrate / decompose in a matter of months (even if unused) either!

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
On page 1 they were talking about a small handgun and I forgot to quote a post. I remember reading about them on Geocities way back in the day. Of course I couldn't afford one of those.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doesn't the magazine in a Seecamp only take a shortened .32 auto round that has to be handloaded and standard ball 7.65 doesn't fit?

The Seecamp was designed for hollowpoint .32 (originally it was Winchester Silvertip) which is shorter than .32 ball. You don't need to handload it but you have to buy the right ammo. That's another thing, in the old days their website would have advisories like "brand X ammo is .07" longer this year, so we suggest using brand Y."

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like just about any pistol, you need to find out what it likes to eat... the Seecamp is just a 2 year old who is VERY picky about it's food, and has some severe food allergies one needs to be aware of. Keeping that in mind, it will do what it is supposed to. I owned the original Larry version and this post Larry one. I've been quite happy with this one. They certainly are not for everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_7957.jpeg
    IMG_7957.jpeg
    773.6 KB · Views: 110

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only way I can construe these topics to be connected, is the commonality of overpaying and underdelivering ?
Welcome to the new candlepowerforums, where as bykfixer likes to say, the inmates are {mostly} in charge.

Kel-Tec can be shot quite accurately learning a sight picture that includes something of a partial view of the spent shell ejection port in the slide. No kidding.

Hogo Can bang the gong with a big bore that's for sure. Revolver evolved he is.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
PPK or PPK/S is overrated in my opinion. FN or Sig Sauer made better 32 guns.
I would have bet that was coming in Vegas if there was a line on it...

This place is nothing if not predictable. Non-stop negativity.

I'm not putting down FN (or Sig), as my favorite guns came from FN. That's not the point.

I don't feel compelled to knock everything else. Sheesh.

Channel Z. 'All static all day forever'.

klackey

Enlightened
Glade you guys are having fun with gun talk but this is a flashlight sub forum for HDS... Unless you can find away to mount it on a seecamp..... .....