He he he... Freshly Minted Flash-o-holics!

matthewdanger

Enlightened
Thanks! I have told them about not mixing cells and the radioshack bulb.

I brought in a can of Triple Coat Super Clear Kyrlon and we are going to sputter their reflectors today.

matthewdanger

Enlightened
Yup, that is basically what they made. However, all of theirs have freshly textured reflectors. :)

Last edited:

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
matthewdanger said:
I brought in a can of Triple Coat Super Clear Kyrlon and we are going to sputter their reflectors today.
That's almost unfair.:grin2:
Your buds will never look at stock flashlights the same now.:goodjob:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this the same 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD tubing you mentioned earlier? Doesn't sound quite right, since the diameter of a CR123 is just a tad over 5/8". Did I get something mixed up here?

matthewdanger said:
The tubing that I have does not require a slit to fit the batteries. It is marked as not for pressure - ice maker line. The ID is just a hair bigger than the diameter of the batteries. You can shake the light all you want and you won't hear a thing.

matthewdanger

Enlightened
No I think I got something mixed up. :) It is 1" OD and 3/4" ID. The size is just about perfect because the tube stays in the Mag and the batteries move in and out easily yet cannot move enough to be a problem.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm the one mixing things up. I looked at the wrong blooming tube. I use 5/8" ID X 7/8" OD for CR123 and 2/3A mods. I do split the tube.

My apologies fellows.

Delvance

Enlightened
Hope you told them about $1 CR123 like Amondo's or BatteryStation's...otherwise when they need to refill their lights, they won't be flashaholics again lol.

:goodjob:

Latest posts