Help: Armytek Wizard Pro disassembly

jonathandowers

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have any tips on disassembling the head of an Armytek Wizard Pro? I'm interested in separating the bodytube from the head, as well as possibly switching out the optics.

prisma

Newly Enlightened
No idea. I believe it isn't possible without destroying anything.
Thread subscribed, I'm also interested...

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

jonathanluu2

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have any tips on disassembling the head of an Armytek Wizard Pro? I'm interested in separating the bodytube from the head, as well as possibly switching out the optics.

I havent had any success at pulling the head off, but back when I got the light I torqued the head as hard as I could with my bare hands to do a "durability test" but couldnt get it to budge. If you did manage to get the head off, I would hope that the circuit board is only lightly glued to the head so you could remove it easily.

Armytek openly expressed that the bezel was press-fit on as well (when people were asking for threaded) and mine has an ever-so-slight gap between the bezel and head of the lamp, which might afford some small knife or prying device to pop the bezel off. Not sure how much access you would have to the LED/board once doing so though.

alltoclear

Newly Enlightened
Anyone manage to remove the bezel? I wanted to pop the bezel to try out some different optics.