Help picking flood and throw

harrycolez

Newly Enlightened
Hey, sorry if this is the wrong place.
I am trying to decide on a couple lights to get. I am set on a floody headlamp and a thrower thanks to recommendations from people here.

For the headlamp I am looking at either the Zebralight h600f or the h602.
I am having trouble finding many beam shots to decide between 90 or 120 degrees of spill respectively.

For the thrower im looking at the Crelant 7g5cs.
Though if anyone has a recommendation around the same price i'm open to suggestion.

I am set on the 18650 battery and would like to keep the price for the light under 100 though I could do 150 if its really worth it.

Last edited:

dss_777

Enlightened
About flood vs throw- I returned a H502 with the 120 deg. flood because it was TOO floody. I got a wall of light that completely pooped out at 30-40 feet. Much happier with the H600-something with spot and 80 deg. spill, since it has some distance to it. Plenty of spill, too, so I never feel like I lose any peripheral illumination.

harrycolez

Newly Enlightened
The main thing im looking for is some peripheral light and to light up around the area around my feet and right in front of me while im walking. I figure i am getting a thrower for a bit further.
Though now im leaning torward the h600f

Targaryen

Newly Enlightened
Yes, H600f will suit you more compared to H602 as per post #2. Plenty of peripheral light with enough throw in front of you.