In and Out Burger lovers...Take a look at this!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Re: In and Out Burger lovers...Take a look at this

[ QUOTE ]
DavidW said:
I don't remember his burgers. But I do remember his 98 cent fries! And trying to sneak them past Ms. Hakela!

Did you know after George was chased out he started the "Thane Ore House"?

[/ QUOTE ]
I never had that teacher. Or was she somebody that worked at Scarf & Barf? I didn't eat many burgers there either, but I did get candy and pop there until that "Quick-E-Mart" type place opened across the street. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Never ate at the Thane Ore House, but did hear it was quite good. Probably a tourist trap like Merchant's Wharf kinda sorta was. It was right next to the steamship terminal and Marine Park and that little dock where the cruise ship tender boats tied up. And anything near there was a tourist trap, even if they didn't have those huge cheezeburgers like the In and Out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh man, here I am, gently cruising through CPF, trying to stave off my hunger from not having eaten for six hours. And along comes this thread. That does it. The cruising is over . . . for a while. I think I could completely eat that duodectuple monstrosity in the first post.

Off to lunch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast

how many of you can feel your arteries hardening just looking at that?