Insider info on the updated TK61

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix-Store -

Any chance of shaking down your inside contacts for some tidbits on the new TK61?

You get us that...we'll give you this... :grin2:

trophy_zpsxncmxwps.jpg

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
:thumbsup:

We have so many people asking about the TK61 update. We've asked Fenix several times and the answer is always the same...there's no plan to release an upgrade on the TK61.

Compare the specs on these. TK75 has 3000 more lumens than the TK61. TK75 has a max beam throw of 2,232 feet and TK61, 2,703 feet. Comments?

TK75

TK75_23__38322__73826.1443050015.1280.1280.jpg

TK61

TK61_13__38985.1392007703.1280.1280__97252__09433.1443049030.1280.1280.jpg

Fenix-Store -

Any chance of shaking down your inside contacts for some tidbits on the new TK61?

You get us that...we'll give you this... :grin2:

trophy_zpsxncmxwps.jpg

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
We've asked Fenix several times and the answer is always the same...there's no plan to release an upgrade on the TK61.

I knew that and apologies for my poor choice of wording. Let me try this again...

Fenix-Store -

Any chance of shaking down your inside contacts for some tidbits on the new thrower that is to replace the TK61 as referenced here? :thumbsup:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?410559-Status-of-the-TK61&p=4766658&viewfull=1#post4766658

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
I see. We have emailed them again to see if there are any updates. We are still waiting and waiting too! We will post their comments...if we get any. We've asked several times.

I knew that and apologies for my poor choice of wording. Let me try this again...

Fenix-Store -

Any chance of shaking down your inside contacts for some tidbits on the new thrower that is to replace the TK61 as referenced here? :thumbsup:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-of-the-TK61&p=4766658&viewfull=1#post4766658

ven

Flashaholic
Hi there

You say no plan on the tk61, but it has been said there is an upgraded/updated version in the works. So is this false?

Fenix really needs to get with it , getting left behind by nitecore and acebeam.

Comments on the above two lights, well neither are amazing performers being honest! Tk61 is pretty poor out of the box for the size of reflector . Needs a significant boost and an xhp35 HI dropped in, closer to around 5000k the better. But it looks by the time this will happen, chances are someone will be ahead again.......

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Please look at this post: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-of-the-TK61&p=4766658&viewfull=1#post4766658
No TK61 upgrade of model TK61. However, Fenix is aware there is a demand for another "thrower." Fenix reads this forum so they do consider what the customers want. We are awaiting the next release schedule. If you have specific questions for the engineers, just let us know. Thanks!

Hi there

You say no plan on the tk61, but it has been said there is an upgraded/updated version in the works. So is this false?

Fenix really needs to get with it , getting left behind by nitecore and acebeam.

Comments on the above two lights, well neither are amazing performers being honest! Tk61 is pretty poor out of the box for the size of reflector . Needs a significant boost and an xhp35 HI dropped in, closer to around 5000k the better. But it looks by the time this will happen, chances are someone will be ahead again.......

ven

Flashaholic
Thank you:)

I dont expect details as they seem to be kept close to their chest! However, one question(ok maybe 2). Are Fenix engineers going to brave it and go with newer LED's such as the xhp35 Hi and offer a couple of tint options. Basically competing or exceeding against current competition in the "thrower category" ............mentioning no names acebeam k70!:sssh:

Cheers! :thumbsup:

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
The Fenix engineers hear your comments. We will continue to reiterate that the thrower plans are still in R&D.

"Thank you for your kindly attention to Fenix! Your comments and suggestion are highly appreciated. Fenix will take this into serious consideration in the future product design.
Let's trust that Fenix will offer more products with high performance and latest technology for our customers who have been supporting to Fenix.
Thanks again for your sharing and support!"

ven

Flashaholic
:thumbsup: Thank you for feedback and thank you Fenix engineers:cool:

Fenix for me make one of the better Chinese brands for quality, hopefully some new tec/LED's and be at the front .

Tint options now are becoming a must tbh, also (even though its not too important for me) moonlight is for many .

With all these considered, it would be a sure hit!! imho anyway.

Cheers:thumbsup: