Interest in a Seattle area GT?

Skeptic

Newly Enlightened
I still have the option of coming up with a different date if it works better for more people. I am pretty open on the dates.

Skeptic

Newly Enlightened
I still have this on for this Saturday.

Please let everyone know. I haven't heard from Mike. I think he is at the gun show in Monroe (about an hour north of here) this weekend. Does anyone know for sure?

I have friends that are looking forward to coming for the show and tell and I did tell them that there may also be a swap meet. :)

IgNITEor

Newly Enlightened
I can't believe I almost missed this!
Got back from the Black Rock Desert last week and......well, I can re-deploy the Death Ray if it's welcome to shine?
Works just dandy in ALL THIS RAIN!!!!!!!
Have modest flashlight collection as well. I've missed the last two GT's at the barn in Maple Valley. It would be great to connect with local CPFer's

IgNITEor

Newly Enlightened
Just three questions:
1) 20245 SE 192nd St. Renton 98058 still the place?
2) Beer/wine permitted? Enjoyed? :whistle:
3) Permission to access 240V power, otherwise running on batteries will be fine.

jjblomquist

Newly Enlightened
I wish I had seen this thread earlier. I do have plans with the wife tonight. If you have another one can you send a Email or PM thanks

Skeptic

Newly Enlightened
We are at the barn now.. :) come on who ever wants to... raining, but the barn is dry inside.

Cooking hamburgers and hotdogs. lovecpf

IgNITEor

Newly Enlightened
I was hoping to hear back about whats a go/no go on details at the barn.
Since I caught this kinda late, and I catch a ferry to get to Seattle, I will connect with the Google hook-up for a future GT.

The Death Ray will always perform and I can show up with some good grub & beverage always. Hope to catch the next one.

Have some serious fun over dere!!! :thumbsup: