Interest list for custom CPF fixed blade knife

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Yup! I like all of those! :thumbsup: So scrap the "Official" and perhaps just put the year???? :shrug:

But "2008" has less meaning than "1st Edition."

Just a thought. :)

Last edited:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
...P.S.: maybe an official CPF bottle opener would have been more appropriate?...
Hmmm, I like that!! :party: Could that be incorporated into the handle? I'm thirsty so I had to ask!

Actually the "2008 CPF Bottle Opener" could be a whole separate item, maybe at a reduced price as compared to the knife? Am I getting carried away? :thinking: :D

Monocrom

Flashaholic
.... Am I getting carried away? :thinking: :D

Only if there are two large men dressed in all white, carrying giant butterfly nets, and coming towards you. ;)

Not a bad idea for an official CPF bottle opener.... Problem is, someone will ask that it be made out of titanium. (Not kidding about that part).

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Only if there are two large men dressed in all white, carrying giant butterfly nets, and coming towards you. ;)

Not a bad idea for an official CPF bottle opener.... Problem is, someone will ask that it be made out of titanium. (Not kidding about that part).
Well they'd better be pretty big & capable of carrying a LOT!!

Ref. the CPFBO - what.....protected exotic turtle shell handle (perhaps with some unobtanium moon rock trim? :thinking: ) too much for your wallet? :broke: :crackup:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Ref. the CPFBO - what.....protected exotic turtle shell handle (perhaps with some unobtanium moon rock trim? :thinking: ) too much for your wallet? :broke: :crackup:

Not at all! I'm single, and lack the added expenses that come with having a good woman or children to ensure my immortality. Ha! ..... Aww.... :(

Well, my point is; I can afford it. :cool:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
If possible I'd like SN#37.:thumbsup:

I'd be in for one if the price is around $150..

This is looking pretty Cool!:thumbsup::poke:

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like 30 people so far. Not so bad for only a few days.
As I am #16 on the list, I'll take that as a serial number unless someone else has a fondness for that number.

Bloodnut

Newly Enlightened
Did we ever nail down the steel? 440C? Will the scales be permanently attached? These two details make a difference - to me. Apologies if I overlooked this posted somewhere else.

I REALLY want this knife, but I have some other obligations and I feel a bit guilty thinking about dropping the $$ on this even though I know I'l kick myself if I pass on this one.

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
George was looking into the price for some steels besides 440C. The scales will be permanently attached, but he mentioned that he could make an option to not have scales.

schiesz

tensixteen

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys,

Just so that you guys can see some pics, here's a picture of the first prototype (at the top), the second prototype (in the middle), and my original design (at the bottom). So far, i'm very pleased, and i think it's looking very well!..

CPF_Prototype_2.jpg

Cheers and Regards,
Nick

sed6

Enlightened
Thanks for the PM, but I'm going to pass. Fixed blades really aren't my thing. Let me know when the 1st Edition CPF Bottle opener comes around. Dibs on SN 006 if serialized :popcorn:

Latest posts