Its official. I'm a C2-HA addict..... *part 2*

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
As promised...my C2-BK arrived today, so I thought he should join in the party with his brothers...(this is the kind of light Batman would carry...C2-BK w/ M60 w/ FM34)...

HPIM1149.jpg

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a C2-BK. Is it worth buying another just for the HA?

Yes...the HA versions just feels different in your hand...I had two HA's, and got rid of one, but when I got my C2-BK, it was a totally different light...I'm sure the same would be true in your case...

Last edited:

Schuey2002

Enlightened
Thanks to Part 1 of this thread and all its wonderful pics, I now have a C2! I kept seeing all those C2's and thinking to myself, "I have to own one!" And now I do.

I picked up a C2-HA body from a member over on the Marketplace, and added my own black Z44 bezel and Z59 clickie that I had laying around. It also has P60L in it that I got on the cheap over there too. I think my next upgrade will be a Malkoff M60L and a FM34 Beamshaper.

Anyhoo, I can't begin to tell you how much I love this light! The combination of black bezel/HA body/black tailcap looks really cool. I kinda wish it was all black, but I still love this look. :thumbsup:

My only regret is not buying one sooner... :green:

SUREFIRED

Enlightened
Yes...the HA versions just feels different in your hand...I had two HA's, and got rid of one, but when I got my C2-BK, it was a totally different light...I'm sure the same would be true in your case...

Ohh ok thanks :thumbsup:

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to Part 1 of this thread and all its wonderful pics, I now have a C2! I kept seeing all those C2's and thinking to myself, "I have to own one!" And now I do.

I picked up a C2-HA body from a member over on the Marketplace, and added my own black Z44 bezel and Z59 clickie that I had laying around. It also has P60L in it that I got on the cheap over there too. I think my next upgrade will be a Malkoff M60L and a FM34 Beamshaper.

Anyhoo, I can't begin to tell you how much I love this light! The combination of black bezel/HA body/black tailcap looks really cool. I kinda wish it was all black, but I still love this look. :thumbsup:

My only regret is not buying one sooner... :green:

Glad you were finally able to get one...the C2/3 is about the only light that can pull off mis-matching black and HA, and still look good.

ajl

Newly Enlightened
Now that I have a C2 (the led version), is there a expedient something that I can use to cover the lens from dust when the light is not in actual use; and what is a good holster for the C2?

Kestrel

Flashaholic
what is a good holster for the C2?
I think a great holster is the SureFire V20 Nylon fixed-loop holster. The pics on the SF web page don't illustrate it very well at all. I've used the same version (but longer) for my SureFire C3 and I really like it. Very high quality and great retention.

I've handled their detachable nylon holster (velco-style detachable) and I wasn't as impressed, not quite as secure and a little bulky width-wise.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
I LOVE my c2 ha, I had it bored for 18650 and have a nailbender super p7 warm tested at 550 otf with an aw 18650!

My only gripe is that it seems a little topheavy like it could easily get snagged out of the pocket, maybe I'm just being paranoid but a c3 might ride a little deeper and make me feel more secure

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
lol, I'm starting to think SF infuses their anno with crack because these things are addictive! Everytime my wife gripes about how many lights I have I show her threads like this with entire collections of the same light and tell her I'm only mildly addicted hahahaha

I remember that sig from when I first started on the forum, if I only could go back in time and tell myself to pay heed to it!