Jeff Hanko Tribute thread

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had heard rumors that there were some Timascus lights that Jeff made but no pictures had surfaced. These are simply amazing.

Obi - Unfortunately AFAIK these are the only Timascus lights Jeff will be making. Getting the metal stock is not that hard but I asked Jeff about a Timascus LF2XT and he said he not be doing any more Timascus lights because 1) he went through a lot of tooling crafting the lights, 2) Timascus was very hard to work with and 3) it took up way to many man hours.

Too bad though - I really wanted a Timascus LF2XT.

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
October bump!

Here is a very modest mod from Jeff for the Jhan-Ku LF2XT - a slotted ti button
0l4q.jpg

ytbe.jpg

bubble

Enlightened
May I ask you, hiro, who made the LF2XT clip?
It looks really sturdy, is it any good?

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Thanks Sean, I'll see what I can do.

A few more modest mods - another slotted ti button on a LF2XT with a Prometheus clip (much better than the stock wire clip) and a LF3XT with a damaged reflector that Jeff refinished to a SMO for better throw.

5tbg.jpg

dbleznak

Enlightened
Without going into too much detail, I just wanted to give a quick "testimonial" about Jeff Hanko. His craftsmanship and attention to detail is unparalleled. His dedication to the CPF community along with his "drool worthy" contributions continue to be the benchmark of excellence. Whether it's a basic emitter upgrade or a complicated trit installation, he treats everyone the same, respectfully and always responsive (even if the scope of the work changes) If anyone is even remotely considering acquiring one of his pieces and fails to "pull the trigger", you will regret it for the rest of your life. Thanks for everything Jeff.

Dan

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Without going into too much detail, I just wanted to give a quick "testimonial" about Jeff Hanko. His craftsmanship and attention to detail is unparalleled. His dedication to the CPF community along with his "drool worthy" contributions continue to be the benchmark of excellence. Whether it's a basic emitter upgrade or a complicated trit installation, he treats everyone the same, respectfully and always responsive (even if the scope of the work changes) If anyone is even remotely considering acquiring one of his pieces and fails to "pull the trigger", you will regret it for the rest of your life. Thanks for everything Jeff.

Dan

+100! Jeff is an artist with ti and his lathe. I've sent him lights with general modding requests and just amazed with the results. He's also a very good friend and that's equally important.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: Jeff Hanko Stone Wash Titanium Gunner Grip 3D EX11.2 Flashlight

Those EX11.2 GGs are amazing. There appears to be no limit to Jeff's skills. :bow:

egrep

Enlightened
Here's a sneak preview of some new items from Jeff Hanko that will be available for purchase next week....