JetBeam Backup Series (XP-G R5) BC10 & BA20 Reviews: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, and more!

spydie fanatic

Newly Enlightened
Re: JetBeam Backup Series (XP-G R5) BC10 & BA20 Reviews: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, and mor

Thanks for the reviews; I donated to your battery fund ;)

Best Regards,

sf

Last edited:

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
Re: JetBeam Backup Series (XP-G R5) BC10 & BA20 Reviews: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, and mor

Thanks for the donation. It is appreciated. :wave:

jh333233

Flashlight Enthusiast

BC10 with 7k lux thats impressive for the price and size!
What is the MSRP for the light? Below $30?
Thanks

Up All Night

Enlightened

Thanks
More like $39! If you use a vendor that offers a CPF discount it will be less.

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks
I think that 7000 is incorrect. 5000 is more like it, and then that is for the first 30 seconds.

weaver

Newly Enlightened

For the BA20:
2) Is the low mode on the BA20 enough to navigate a trail in the woods, get around the house at night, and light up a room on ceiling bounce? Or, is it really only bright enough for night adapted eyes, searching in a pack, or using in pitch black conditions .

I recently bought the BA10, which has a low mode of 12 lumens, and that was perfectly fine for navigating a 4-mile (largely known) mountain trail in darkness. On low, I could see the trail fine out to about 25 yards in the front, and I could see general features around in the forest out to about 50 yards. I'm very impressed with this light's output on high, plus the runtime on low. I also like the warm color temperature of the LED, which lends itself well to the outdoors.