Jetbeam Jet-I Pro v3.0 Replacement?

hk dave

Newly Enlightened
Hey folks, I've been out of the flashlight game buying game for a while so have no clue what's changed with the times.

My absolute favorite flashlight has been my Jetbeam Jet-I Pro v3.0 single battery version. I've carried it and used it for work on a daily basis for 5 years or so.

To me, it's the perfect flashlight, with the perfect clip: in shape, size, direction, length. The size and weight are perfect as well. The ability to stand it up on its tail end, and the click switch are all perfect. And the ability to use li-ion rechargeable and throw in a AA in a pinch is just plain awesome.

I guess my long winded question is, does anyone know the history of any new iterations of this particular light? Or know of lights that are very similar in size, clip direction, weight, utility (battery choices) etc?

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:

hk dave

Newly Enlightened
I forgot to mention, the reason I'm looking to replace it is that it no longer goes on high mode. It's strange... high and low mode are pretty much the same brightness... which is low... however the strobe feature def goes on high mode when it flashes. I've tried different batteries and it didn't help.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
You may just need to reprogram the three levels. Sometimes they get accidentally re-set.

I was in the same boat. Had a couple of Jet 1 Pro v3s and sold them. The only suitable substitute was ... yup, a used Jet 1 Pro v3 from the Marketplace. Still haven't found an AA light that I like better, though the old Nitecore Defender Infinity runs a very close second, and I'm looking for one of those again now, too.

hk dave

Newly Enlightened
You may just need to reprogram the three levels. Sometimes they get accidentally re-set.

I was in the same boat. Had a couple of Jet 1 Pro v3s and sold them. The only suitable substitute was ... yup, a used Jet 1 Pro v3 from the Marketplace. Still haven't found an AA light that I like better, though the old Nitecore Defender Infinity runs a very close second, and I'm looking for one of those again now, too.

You can reprogram the levels?!

hk dave

Newly Enlightened
OMG i just found a video that shows me how to program it. IT TOTALLY WORKED! MY light is awesome once again!

Thank you soooooo much! :D

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its still past time for an update! Keeping the theme Jetbeam I cannot say enough good things about the new 3M Pro and imagine youd really like it.

hk dave

Newly Enlightened
The 3M Pro looks awesome, but also looks like it might be much larger?