JetBeam RRT-0 Raptor review

Beacon of Light

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anyone done any runtime tests on this at all? I haven't but will probably volunteer since it seems very few decide to do runtime tests on low or sub low light levels. I have noticed even on what I'd estimate as .07 lumens or so, the light doesn't last as long as I'd expect. I have a Quark AA that will last months and months using only moonlight mode. The RRT-0 is set even lower than the Quark's .2 lumen moon mode, so you'd assume the battery draw would be less, but it seems like the battery dies in the RRT-0 pretty quickly. What's going on?

aimxplode

Enlightened
Has anyone done any runtime tests on this at all? I haven't but will probably volunteer since it seems very few decide to do runtime tests on low or sub low light levels. I have noticed even on what I'd estimate as .07 lumens or so, the light doesn't last as long as I'd expect. I have a Quark AA that will last months and months using only moonlight mode. The RRT-0 is set even lower than the Quark's .2 lumen moon mode, so you'd assume the battery draw would be less, but it seems like the battery dies in the RRT-0 pretty quickly. What's going on?

I would love to see some runtime tests for this. Are you using CR123a's or AA's?