Just arrived by courier

daffy

Enlightened
My 2nd custom light Okluma DC0-next on the list a triple 18350 from somewhere...
VTJd7dL.jpg

daffy

Enlightened
Single Nichia 219C, 14500 fell, l-m-h rear mcclicky TIR diffused optic not sure what model
or brand. Titanium not polished so it has a kind of industrial look which I like.
Into my EDC rotation

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
Single Nichia 219C, 14500 fell, l-m-h rear mcclicky TIR diffused optic not sure what model
or brand. Titanium not polished so it has a kind of industrial look which I like.
Into my EDC rotation
Congrats, looks like a shelf queen [emoji16]

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

daffy

Enlightened
Congrats, looks like a shelf queen [emoji16]

No shelf queen its in my EDC setup already, I've been through loads of shop bought lights.
Even though some of these lights are what many would consider overpriced (i do to some extent) if i spend this $$ on a custom light its more likely to get used and stay with me.
I dont buy lights to flip them (but i will if i dont like them), hey I've bought many motorcycles over the years and if i didnt like it eventually it was sold and replaced with another.
Horses for courses unfortunately for me its taken too long to discover what i like the most ($$).
As I'm on disability now there's limits to what i can do mentally and physically, flashlights (torch in AU) for some unknown reason became a pseudo hobby.

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
No shelf queen its in my EDC setup already, I've been through loads of shop bought lights.
Even though some of these lights are what many would consider overpriced (i do to some extent) if i spend this $$ on a custom light its more likely to get used and stay with me.
I dont buy lights to flip them (but i will if i dont like them), hey I've bought many motorcycles over the years and if i didnt like it eventually it was sold and replaced with another.
Horses for courses unfortunately for me its taken too long to discover what i like the most ($$).
As I'm on disability now there's limits to what i can do mentally and physically, flashlights (torch in AU) for some unknown reason became a pseudo hobby.
Good to know your going to put it to work.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I also like to use my lights but hate to mess them up as well. I find myself getting 2 of the lights I really like and keep one as a user. Of course I can't do that with 1000 dollar lights😁

daffy

Enlightened
Tis why i am sticking with titanium, the type 3 ano just doesnt seem to hold up which chips and scratches too easy for my liking.

nbp

Flashaholic
That looks awesome! I'd love to grab one of those one of these days actually. I think it could be just what I need to replace some other small lights.

And yes, Jeff's lights are absolutely meant to be used. Mines got plenty of scuffs and nicks. ;)

vDvUqaa.jpg

daffy

Enlightened
That looks awesome! I'd love to grab one of those one of these days actually. I think it could be just what I need to replace some other small lights.

And yes, Jeff's lights are absolutely meant to be used. Mines got plenty of scuffs and nicks. ;)

vDvUqaa.jpg
Indeed an 18350 triple would round it out nicely.

Dont have much use for big lights but I have a couple anyway just for mucking around with.
Once more $$ arrive I'll be keeping a close Mk1 eyeball on the sale sections for custom lights.