Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

jdboy

Enlightened
Gerry McGinnis Valve and Prometheus Alpha

b1e458437826e325e5541ade478bccd4.jpg

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol, awesome Chris!

My love got that for me last week, for my B-Day.

I have a 4 and an Izula in Venom Green and have wanted the Junglas for 2-3 years. They've now discontinued the VG and have come out with the Junglas II, which is ~2+ inches shorter.

It's basically a shortened machete which I'll probably never use outside of pizza cutting, sadly.

My other choice was the green BM Osbourne 940-1, which are drying up.

Chris

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

My love got that for me last week, for my B-Day.

I have a 4 and an Izula in Venom Green and have wanted the Junglas for 2-3 years. They've now discontinued the VG and have come out with the Junglas II, which is ~2+ inches shorter.

It's basically a shortened machete which I'll probably never use outside of pizza cutting, sadly.

My other choice was the green BM Osbourne 940-1, which are drying up.

Chris

Nice, she/he is a keeper.

I have always liked Esee too. I have an Esee 4 in dark earth and an Izula 2 black with aftermarket ranger green TKC 3D CNC scales.

Yep, a very beafy machete.

I have always liked the 940 too but, I like the CF/S90V version.

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday New Years Baby! That is a cool BD present. :cool:

~ Chance

Thank you. I'm somewhat poor right now, so I wasn't going to get it for myself, but it's a knife that serves a true purpose that, being a city slicker, I'll never utilize; however, I had to move fast since they're drying up.

It'll occupy a nice place in my stable comprising a Stihl MS-180 chainsaw, a Tramontina 18" machete and other sundry things that I'll never use UNTIL the zombie apocalypse hits.

Chris

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
But..but...did you really cook the DiGiorno on the cardboard? That's a known inhibitor of crispiness.
Nice knife, Chris.:popcorn:

Actually, no.

Holly isn't a cook, so she pitched it in the trash can and I had to fish it out.

Here are the Junglas' little brothers:

35869837235_e85d46fb06_h.jpg

35060357163_c438b205e3_h.jpg

4 on the top left and an Izula on the bottom, with the orange paracord added for motiff.

1095 carbon steel, so they'll rust if not careful.

Esee is a nice company with a no holds warranty. If you put their knife in a bench vice and snap it and tell them you just wanted to see what it would do, they'll send you a brand new one!

Chris

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
HDS 140/Gerber flatiron and I just started carrying the Lumintop AAA Copper. It's the older two mode with real low low and I can't put the thing down. It is so useful.
C850-A2-FC-3-D2-D-48-B1-A266-33-B653-F2-A8-C0.jpg