LEDs with a spectral output similar to Sodium Vapor?

ajuk

Newly Enlightened
Are LEDs now being made deliberately to give out a similar light to either high or low pressure sodium lights?

I know some of the early LED street lights here were more like a pure white and some newer ones look more like warm white.
It's just that I've seen what looks like a new LED street lamp and when it was on it looked like it gave output that resembled High-pressure sodium rather than tungsten and I was wondering if that was a thing. Also in some older areas they might want to emulate low-pressure sodium.

ajuk

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know what the colour temperature is of high pressure Sodium vapour lamps, I can't find it, sometimes Google is just poop.

I am aware that low pressure sodium lamps would be off the chart and produce monochromatic light, I'm not sure if that even has a colour temperature per se.

Optical Inferno

Enlightened
They also make "turtle safe" streetlights for areas along the beaches where sea turtles nest. They have a slightly yellower look to them too and are readily available. Although the yellower colour reduces your CRI.

ajuk

Newly Enlightened
I have to admit in the older parts of town LEDs look pretty awful at night completely not in keeping with the area warm white are not so bad though.