Light(s) you recently sold and why?

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
I may have just sold a SPY007 XPG to partially fund another SPY.

Sold & shipped. Now do I sell another & take the plunge on the one I am jonesing for?

Last edited:

ico

Enlightened
Sold my zebralight Sc50w to fund the zebralight H501 I just bought.

The Sc50w really has no cons. Given the chance, I would have liked to keep them both.

Empire

Banned
YAY, My 300th post.
Wellllll, I sold my Lummi Wee literally minutes after getting it in the mail because I needed the cash!

guardpost3

Enlightened
I may have just sold a SPY007 XPG to partially fund another SPY.

Sold & shipped. Now do I sell another & take the plunge on the one I am jonesing for?

No, you should not sell it. Just pack it up real nice and send it to me. Then you may buy the one you want.:poke:

LightJaguar

Enlightened
I'm ready to sell a Surefire E2L the an old school version I think with a Luxeon III. I like the glass done and the squarish beam on it. I really like it but I have a bunch of Surefire not being used. I need to start thinking what kind of lights I need/collect. I also have a new old Winilight II that I might get rid off. I really it but I simply don't use it. Also have a bunch of Surefires sitting around that need to get moving. However once I start thinking about selling them I take them out admire them and put them back were I got them from :(

bushmattster

Newly Enlightened
I've never sold a light. Guess I've never had that many to begin with and I'm very happy with the ones I have bought thanks to you guys.

dealgrabber2002

Flashlight Enthusiast
Recently sold my H501. Did I miss it, heck yea. But I don't like the idea of it leaving me in the dark when the battery is low. I like it gradually dim and not get me by surprise.

Wonder does the new ZL light still leave people in the dark when the battery is low. Anyone know?

Last edited:

ToyTank

Enlightened
The 502 has a battery level indicator you click 4 times it flashes 1-4 times for low-full battery. I know the SC600/H600 step down from high when the battery is low as a warning and to extend runtime I'm not sure but I think the H502 does also.

Latest posts